Travis

Re: Nice Nicknames
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 5:11 AM Quote
Well, I have this nickname a long time ago (2000, I think)since the first time I had my very first hotmail account, at the beggining of my life online. I remember that I don't wanted to have something like "yuriko2000" or "cybergirl" (no way!) so I took ALANIS (from alanis morissette) + TRA (Travis, of course) and DI (from Dido), my first option was alanis+travis but with "di" I think it sound better :D... well that's the history of my nickname, change it? Naah, I have it a long long time with me and I like it XD

irenesfor wrote:
I like this one:
Ode to the 12 good feeling's memories of the girl who has an invisible band with no name

hahahaha
perfect!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 10:11 AM Quote
I like most of the nicknames i see here.Even the real ones!

I'm not sure if someone already has this name but it'd be cooL=)

Re-offender.Love the track and the word=D

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 11:32 AM Quote
I love my nickname XD I've been called Moo since I was about 3 (older sisters... Got to love them lol). I still haven't got much of an idea of where the Evil Boffin part came from lol.

X

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
I love my nickname XD I've been called Moo since I was about 3 (older sisters... Got to love them lol). I still haven't got much of an idea of where the Evil Boffin part came from lol.

X

I like your nick too =)

I wouldn't like to be mr. Re-Offender around here :P
Is someone called Jean around here?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Mine's a bit convoluted but I don't really mind. Maybe something slightly more James-related would be better but I don't mind. Incidentally, you may notice my new avatar which will hopefully identify me a bit better than Dougie ever did :)

Oh is that how you look like James? I've always thought that you're a Dougie-clone! Lol!

Nice to finally put a face to your name =)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:25 PM