Travis

Re: FAO Travis: Argentina is waiting for you, guys!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 1:20 PM Quote

Hello!
I talked to the guy who's in charge of Travis at Universal (and no, I didn't tell him I'm the mod of the Travis Argentina forum :oP):
Bad news, friends!!! :o(
He says that there are no plans for a Travis visit to Argentina right now :'''o( . He has no news at all about the band.

The good thing is the guy is a peach (as Kayte would say). So he told me that if I ever need anything or hear anything, I should call him again. Very sweet guy :o)

Please Travis, come back! :'o(

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:05 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

He says that there are no plans for a Travis visit to Argentina right now :'''o( . He has no news at all about the band.

Aaaw I feel so bad for you :( I use to listen to a gig from Argentina, you guys really now how to make some noice ;)

Noe-Dou
Noe-Dou Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:14 PM Quote
:(

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:17 PM Quote

Hello!
I talked to the guy who's in charge of Travis at Universal (and no, I didn't tell him I'm the mod of the Travis Argentina forum :oP):
Bad news, friends!!! :o(

The good thing is the guy is a peach (as Kayte would say). So he told me that if I ever need anything or hear anything, I should call him again. Very sweet guy :o)

Please Travis, come back! :'o(

*sobs*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Aaaw I feel so bad for you :( I use to listen to a gig from Argentina, you guys really now how to make some noice ;)

Thanks, Alex! I haven't lost my hope yet, though. We had to wait until 2007 to see Travis live for the first time, so even if it takes a while for them to come back, I'll still be waiting :o).
Yes, we argentinians love to pogo and sing our hearts out through the whole thing. I seriously can't understand people who stand still at gigs :oP
A gig of what band?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:25 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Thanks, Alex! I haven't lost my hope yet, though. We had to wait until 2007 to see Travis live for the first time, so even if it takes a while for them to come back, I'll still be waiting :o).
Yes, we argentinians love to pogo and sing our hearts out through the whole thing. I seriously can't understand people who stand still at gigs :oP
A gig of what band?

I really love that GIG! The songs have a very intimate sound, Frans and Dougies singing are TOP NOTCH and you guys gives me goose pimples! When Travis decides to pay Argentina a visit, I'm coming with them :D

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 3:35 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Thanks Alex... and yes, we do! : )

Jump, Jump!

My feet hurt, I could barely breathe 'cause of the jumping and the singing, but for me it was one of the highlights of the night... *sobs uncontrollably*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 4:08 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I really love that GIG! The songs have a very intimate sound, Frans and Dougies singing are TOP NOTCH and you guys gives me goose pimples! When Travis decides to pay Argentina a visit, I'm coming with them :D

Ahh, you were talking about our one and only Travis gig! :oD
Yesss, it was STUNNING!
I repeatedly hit my knee against the barrier during the pogo (meaning the whole gig), so when I left I was limping xD. And I had a terrible sore throat. It was swollen, lol!
Excellent memories! :oD

You should definitely come, Alex. We had a blast!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

A gig of what band?

Aww, that's very sweet of you! Thank you!

Te dije Juli, el flaco ese de Universal es re buena onda! Al menos en lo que respecta a tratar con fans. Lo que no implica que sea buena onda a la hora de organizar cosas junto con ellos... =oS

barby
barby Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 6:08 PM Quote
Nacho wrote:
I think someone at Fenix must know, but the person I talked to probably didn't want to put me on the phone with someone who knows, since I am no one :oP

phone again and say that you're one of the moderators of the Travis Argentina forum :P

Sure, I'll do that. Then they'll realize I'm so important that they will let me speak to the president of the company. And then the president will feel my power, so he/she will tell me that just because I'm the mod of the Travis Argentina forum, they'll bring Travis to play in Buenos Aires. In my quincho, of course. I'll be in charge of the guests list, so remember to be nice to me, Nacho!

Delusional?

That mean you aren't a selfish girl July ;)
What about of the concert at the Obelisco? :D

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 10:25 PM Quote
Vieron la crítica de la rs?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 1:09 AM Quote
I seriously can't understand people who stand still at gigs :oP

Me neither. I never do that, I never could do that...

Espero que anuncien pronto fechas para toda Latinoamérica y, por supuesto, especialmente para Argentina :o).

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 2:28 AM Quote
Qué crítica de la RS, Leti? Del disco? Hicieron crítica?

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 4:49 AM Quote
Al final todo esto puede ser para bien, si no van con Peter Gabriel, tendrán que ir para allá solos! Eso es lo que queda y la esperanza es lo último que se pierde ;)

A no bajar esos ánimos, eh?
(Con total sinceridad: si vinieron a Perú (todo un novato en materia de conciertos internacionales de calidadd :S), que no van a ir para Argentina! :D

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 12:17 PM Quote
Qué crítica de la RS, Leti? Del disco? Hicieron crítica?

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1095786&pid=5778000&toi=5926

No estoy de acuerdo... Maldición! Cada vez me gusta menos la RS! Después voy a inspirarme y a contestar algo...

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:34 AM