Travis

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 10:18 AM Quote

Re: FAO: Oldies
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
If you want to you could always check out the TRAVIS LEAGUE(sneaks in some advertising).
Well it's just random sillyness, so perhaps you won't like it ;)

Hope you're all doing great!

If it's just ramdom silliness why did you take the work to do it?

I just enjoy doing it, it's as simple as that =)

Haha no more commercials, I promise! ;)

I have this:
http://www.oktv.se/hemsida/leif.rantamaki/puh.jpg

I call him Puh :D

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:05 PM Quote

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
Hehe yeah and no hard feelings here at all, I never saw your comment as cynical or something.
But it's cute that you defend me guys and gals, lol!

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
Nikki wrote:

How is what you’re doing here at all constructive, Aida? It’s just going to upset people who started or enjoy the threads you’re talking about being boring or a waste of your time.

I am JUST expressing my opinion, where does it say that it has to be consructive. Sorry but that is it, people go and express their opinion and you others instead of just listen you go and jump on people, as if this had to be a regulated and non-argument phorum. The only thing I started this thread for was to see if it was my imagination or the board was becoming into a huge questionaire in wich you just give answers to various topics, that's all.And Alex, I'm very sorry if I offended you, it was yourself describing all the hours of work you took in that project as a silly and random thing, so I just asked WHY! I was intrigued, I NEVER said the Travis league is that

Opinions expressed on this board should be
a) accepted by the majority, or
b) very constructive, spelled correctly, using correct grammar and suck up to at least one boardie or a band member.

I mean *rolls eyes* don't you know that by now Aìda? :P

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:10 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
is that chucky with less hair at the end

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_04/ChuckyThreeALL_468x332.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Andrew, NO! Edger does NOT look like Chucky!!

lol, but seriously that cabbage patch looks like chucky. Sorry Nikki :).
Ohhh, teddy bears! I once risked my life for my teddy bear when I was a little girl.

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:19 PM Quote

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:22 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
http://i44.tinypic.com/103747t.jpg

For Kristy :P

Oh I loved it. It was very funny.

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:22 PM Quote

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:25 PM Quote

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:26 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
Kristy wrote:
Aída wrote:
Nikki wrote:

How is what you’re doing here at all constructive, Aida? It’s just going to upset people who started or enjoy the threads you’re talking about being boring or a waste of your time.

I am JUST expressing my opinion, where does it say that it has to be consructive. Sorry but that is it, people go and express their opinion and you others instead of just listen you go and jump on people, as if this had to be a regulated and non-argument phorum. The only thing I started this thread for was to see if it was my imagination or the board was becoming into a huge questionaire in wich you just give answers to various topics, that's all.And Alex, I'm very sorry if I offended you, it was yourself describing all the hours of work you took in that project as a silly and random thing, so I just asked WHY! I was intrigued, I NEVER said the Travis league is that

Opinions expressed on this board should be
a) accepted by the majority, or
b) very constructive, spelled correctly, using correct grammar and suck up to at least one boardie or a band member.

I mean *rolls eyes* don't you know that by now Aìda? :P

Sorry Kristy I dont get the 'colour', the 'tone' of what you are trying to say. Say it again, please?

I was being sarcastic, sorry.
You kinda just proved another point I was going to make - that people who speak/write english as a second language can't always convey what they really mean (and that's said in a non-offensive kind of way!). Thus people should think before they attack a person's opinion.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:27 PM Quote
Fucks sake, I'm not suprised people don't post on here anymore.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
Sometimes silly things are the most enjoyable to do when the rest of your life is very strict and serious, but hey this thread was never about my stuff in the first place so I'll withdraw now!

But please respect each other! =)

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:31 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Fucks sake, I'm not suprised people don't post on here anymore.

I'm intrigued ... people like who?

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:36 PM Quote

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:29 PM