Travis

Re: Introducing...
Nell
Nell Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 10:51 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Nah we don't know each other! ;) Perhaps you can join our "band"?

hahaha yeah, but look at me, who could love me? (to quote Kramer)

yeah yippie...I'll play the accustic guitar unless someone's got a real Fender :) hihi...and if it doesn't work out - there's still a triangle :P

Ohhh I don't know about Kramer...you're certainly loved :) maybe secretly - apropos secretly: how the heck could you dream about a girl you don't even know? That's physically impossible :)...

DucatiMonster
DucatiMonster Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:13 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
DucatiMonster wrote:
Hey Wolfy, I'm also new. My name is Peter, I'm from Dublin in Ireland, I'm studying Law at Trinity College. I'm 23 and into sigur ros, the killers and coldplay. Travis are also quite good, ;-p.

Welcome In Peter=)
I'm Sue!I like coldplay,not much of a sigur ros or the killers fan..hehe.But I love Travis the most=)

U'll have fun here for sure=DD

And the music collaboration between Philip and Alex is greatly anticipated!!

Thank You :-)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:45 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Nah we don't know each other! ;) Perhaps you can join our "band"?

yeah yippie...I'll play the accustic guitar unless someone's got a real Fender :) hihi...and if it doesn't work out - there's still a triangle :P

Ohhh I don't know about Kramer...you're certainly loved :) maybe secretly - apropos secretly: how the heck could you dream about a girl you don't even know? That's physically impossible :)...

Yeah we really need an Andy Dunlop in our band, that's great! ;)

I always dream about girls I don't even know in real life, but they're really hot, so who cares! LOL!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:48 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Perhaps you can join our "band"?

I'm sure I'm not the only one anticipating the collaboration!Will there be open auditions?I'd love to try out=P I could go with Nell..haha.

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Everybody loves Tintin;P

You're both welcome, this will be fun!

Yesterday I told my mom that you call me Tintin and she said: "Yeah you do look like Tintin" and then she laughed until she almost wet herself!

Is it okey for a mother to do such a thing?

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 9:02 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one anticipating the collaboration!Will there be open auditions?I'd love to try out=P I could go with Nell..haha.

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Everybody loves Tintin;P

Yesterday I told my mom that you call me Tintin and she said: "Yeah you do look like Tintin" and then she laughed until she almost wet herself!

I guess it is... Tintin isnt ugly or bad, i think he is the opposite so, i would be pleased if someone called me Tintin.... even if he/she is LOL....

Well i had so many (unexpected) responses in this thread, so i am going to change the name to "Wolfy's Thread" were boardies can talk for everything they want, the music collaboration (any names???) and so, anything, anything.
Freedom of speech!!!
Agree???

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 11:46 PM Quote
http://www.quid.fr/zoom/images/tintin/tintin.jpg

I guess your dog needs to shrink a wee bit - but yeah...you could get through as Tintin...

Here we call them "Timm & Struppi" - so you'd be Tim :)

How did Philip get to his nickname? "Wolfy"

gnight everyone (and Alex: such dreams are not good - would a priest say...hehe...)

having said this:

Sweet dreams everyone and good night :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 15 Jan, 2009 2:00 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
http://www.quid.fr/zoom/images/tintin/tintin.jpg

I guess your dog needs to shrink a wee bit - but yeah...you could get through as Tintin...

Here we call them "Timm & Struppi" - so you'd be Tim :)

How did Philip get to his nickname? "Wolfy"

gnight everyone (and Alex: such dreams are not good - would a priest say...hehe...)

having said this:

Sweet dreams everyone and good night :)

Hahaha yeah that's me, spot on! :p

Well there are no priests around here ;)
I had the strangest dream tonight, but I'll write about it in the Boardies in dreams-thread instead of here!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:57 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
[quote="TheBoyWithAName"] Perhaps you can join our "band"?

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Everybody loves Tintin;P

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Awesome!!It hasn't even begun but it already sounds fun to me!

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

hehahahahaha XDXDXDXDXD

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

lol!I just wet myself laughing from ur mom's reaction to me(and many others here) calling u tintin=OD ok maybe not literally.heh.

Its not the norm but guess your mom finally saw the resemblance...haha=P

U have such a cool mom!And ur hilarious Alex=DDD
Guess its in the genes!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 8:59 AM Quote
Wolfy wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Everybody loves Tintin;P

I guess it is... Tintin isnt ugly or bad, i think he is the opposite so, i would be pleased if someone called me Tintin.... even if he/she is LOL....

Well i had so many (unexpected) responses in this thread, so i am going to change the name to "Wolfy's Thread" were boardies can talk for everything they want, the music collaboration (any names???) and so, anything, anything.
Freedom of speech!!!
Agree???

Fantastic.I'm in=)
And so glad to see u having such a good time here Philip!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 9:01 AM Quote
DucatiMonster wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
DucatiMonster wrote:
Hey Wolfy, I'm also new. My name is Peter, I'm from Dublin in Ireland, I'm studying Law at Trinity College. I'm 23 and into sigur ros, the killers and coldplay. Travis are also quite good, ;-p.

Welcome In Peter=)
I'm Sue!I like coldplay,not much of a sigur ros or the killers fan..hehe.But I love Travis the most=)

U'll have fun here for sure=DD

Thank You :-)

Ur very welcome=o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 1:29 PM Quote
Hehe thank's Sue, you're such a sweet girl!

If I would ever meet a boardie I would have to present myself as Tintin I guess :P

And about my mom.....she's kinda eccentric :P

Have you practiced playing, "whatever instrument you'll be playing"? yet? =)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 1:51 PM Quote

we would ne a name though ;)

where's our psych-studen when we need her? Seriously you should get your dreams checked out - you never know what you're conciouse is telling you :) ehe....Freud's got a great theory on that...but it's not soooooooooooooooo...well "nice" ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 2:06 PM Quote
Bad Memory? It's my favourite emo band-name!

Yeah I need a shrink... Last night I dreamed that I was dating this gorgeous woman and when I was about to introduce her to my family, my brother got all "Ooooh who is that?", if you know what I mean? And then suddenly he was all over her :S

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 3:40 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Bad Memory? It's my favourite emo band-name!

Yeah I need a shrink... Last night I dreamed that I was dating this gorgeous woman and when I was about to introduce her to my family, my brother got all "Ooooh who is that?", if you know what I mean? And then suddenly he was all over her :S

Hahaha.....That sounds like familiy issues there!! Haha...I bet this dream was all about your brother instead of this gorgeouse woman....hihi.....But thx man, now I got a smile on my face for the rest of my day hehe...

"Bad Memory"? Seriously? Sounds like: "Alzheimer" heheeee

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
I found a name for the band:

THE BOARDIES!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:07 AM