Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE(RESULTS, TABLES AND 22ND ROUND OF VOTING U
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 10:48 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
My vote is done :)

(I know is not allow -at least isn't good- to talk about results so far but WTF is happening between "3 times and you lose" and "As you are"??? OMG! it's surprising but nothing is done, not yet haha :D)

It's very surprising, but still good for the game that none of the songs are unbeatable(with 2 exceptions). What's happening between Chinese Blues and The Fear? I voted for Chinese, but thought it would be a sympathy vote! :O The most surprising score is the one between New Amsterdam and I Love You Anyways though!!!! GAH!!!

I need VOTERS!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 10:51 AM Quote
I just noticed this:

1. As You Are
2. The Humpty Dumpty Love Song
3. 3 Times And You Lose
4. Before You Were Young
5. Chinese Blues
6. The Fear

As You Are - 3 Times And You Lose
The Humpty Dumpty Love Song - Before You Were Young
Chinese Blues - The Fear

Whatta important round!!!!

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 3:56 PM Quote
VOTED =)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
An hour left to vote folks, c'mon! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 8:21 PM Quote
So voting's now been closed, results and tables will be presented tomorrow! :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
Changos! I missed two rounds. I hate university.
Looking forward to the results!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
My vote is done :)

(I know is not allow -at least isn't good- to talk about results so far but WTF is happening between "3 times and you lose" and "As you are"??? OMG! it's surprising but nothing is done, not yet haha :D)

It's very surprising, but still good for the game that none of the songs are unbeatable(with 2 exceptions). What's happening between Chinese Blues and The Fear? I voted for Chinese, but thought it would be a sympathy vote! :O The most surprising score is the one between New Amsterdam and I Love You Anyways though!!!! GAH!!!

I need VOTERS!

I'm agree, is healthy for the league :)
I really hope 3 times win!
and YEAH! WTF with NA and ILAW??? hahahahaha

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I just noticed this:

1. As You Are
2. The Humpty Dumpty Love Song
3. 3 Times And You Lose
4. Before You Were Young
5. Chinese Blues
6. The Fear

As You Are - 3 Times And You Lose
The Humpty Dumpty Love Song - Before You Were Young
Chinese Blues - The Fear

Whatta important round!!!!

So true!!!!
now that you put it in that way... OMG!

Results!!!!!!! plizzzzz!!!!! XD

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 12:16 AM Quote
Chinese Blues is way better than The Fear. I can't believe you thought you were giving it the sympathy vote Alex. I don't like I Love You Anyways really. One of my least favourite album tracks. Top (or bottom you could say) 5 least favourite album tracks probably. Makes me want to vomit... well, maybe that's slightly harsh. lol As You Are is amazing, and even though 3 Times And You Lose is good, it isn't as good as As You Are. :) I await the results.

And also this PM that you were supposed to be sending me Alex. ;) If you sent it, i didn't get it. *shock, horror*... someone else might have it! lol

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 12:53 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Chinese Blues is way better than The Fear. I can't believe you thought you were giving it the sympathy vote Alex. I don't like I Love You Anyways really. One of my least favourite album tracks. Top (or bottom you could say) 5 least favourite album tracks probably. Makes me want to vomit... well, maybe that's slightly harsh. lol As You Are is amazing, and even though 3 Times And You Lose is good, it isn't as good as As You Are. :) I await the results.

Chinese Blues is better, yeap. And if I had voted, 3 Times and You Lose would have had another vote :oP.
I'm not a fan of I Love You Anyways either, but it doesn't make me want to vomit! I don't think there's a Travis song that has that effect on me.

BenFilbert wrote:

And also this PM that you were supposed to be sending me Alex. ;) If you sent it, i didn't get it. *shock, horror*... someone else might have it! lol

It wouldn't be the first time, lol!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Changos! I missed two rounds. I hate university.

I do so too! :o( I was really looking forward to vote.

Ben, the fact that you say I Love You Anyways makes you want to vomit makes me wanna vomit lol! xDDDD No, I think it's just reading the word "vomit" haha :oP.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 9:45 PM Quote
Something beautiful caught my attention today so NO results I'm afraid. I hope you can wait until tomorrow, I'm so SO sorry for this!

Ben I'll be in touch with you tomorrow in some way!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 10:27 PM Quote
I love I Love You Anyways. If I had to choose only 5 Travis songs to ever listen to again, ILYA would be one of them. Chinese Blues would be another. It's a shame I missed that round :(

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I don't like I Love You Anyways really. One of my least favourite album tracks. Top (or bottom you could say) 5 least favourite album tracks probably. Makes me want to vomit...

Ben! that was very harsh! lol
I didn't like it too but I could never say such things about Travis songs! hahaha

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:54 AM Quote
You all seem to have missed the fact i said "well, maybe that's slightly harsh" after my comment on I Love You Anyways. I don't really like it that much. :P I've said before i'm not keen on those slow songs on Good Feeling. Funny Thing is pretty good. I think they've done so much better "nice" songs since. Good luck to New Amsterdam or whatever song it was up against. Looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 23 Mar, 2009 7:26 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
You all seem to have missed the fact i said "well, maybe that's slightly harsh" after my comment on I Love You Anyways.

haha
I think we prefered "not to see it" just for fun (to bother you!) lol

P.S. Travis league can't be in second page! lol

Pages Previous 1...48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:58 PM