Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (18TH AND 19TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
Lu122
Lu122 Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 4:19 PM Quote
I voted for Quite Free...

The one I found it the most difficult to decide was the battle between THE HUMPTY DUMPTY LOVE SONG and THE LINE IS FINE. I finally voted for the latter, but it hurt! =P

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
I love when Alex has to redeem himself and give us this kind of 2x1 gifts... hahaha XD

I almost couldn't find 19th round link but finally I did my vote (definitely "Flowers" will get 3 precious points more!) ...the campaign for 'Quite free' is having the desired effect :D lol

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
I love when Alex has to redeem himself and give us this kind of 2x1 gifts... hahaha XD

I almost couldn't find 19th round link but finally I did my vote (definitely "Flowers" will get 3 precious points more!) ...the campaign for 'Quite free' is having the desired effect :D lol

Haha! The Travis League always gives me a guilty conscience. It feels like I'm always behind my schedule and I have to make it up to you somehow, lol!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
My mouse has issues.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 5:31 PM Quote
Well, easy peasy voting this time - everything just fell into place! Thanks Alex for the double whammy!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
YEAH!I voted=DD
Isn't it awesome that there's 2 fantastic rounds=D
Thanx Alex!!

I made 3 difft 50-50 ties!!!1(Good Feeling Vs Walking in the Sun) from round 18,2(Definition Of Wrong vs Say Hello)(Afterglow Vs The Distance) from round 19=D
Tough choices but I loved that my vote made them stand on the same ground now;D

Round 19 was super enjoyable!
Side beating Re-Offender=D Interesting!
Turn Vs Driftwood,Walking Down The Hill Vs out In Space,Afterglow Vs The Distance....those were tough!
Sarah gaining 100% votes that is awesome.Travis league is so much FUN*-*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 6:42 PM Quote
Haha it's a bit confusing that we all have the same avatar, it looks like it's the same person who posts everything :O

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 8:41 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Haha it's a bit confusing that we all have the same avatar, it looks like it's the same person who posts everything :O

Haha
l know man!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 9:26 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
No, vote for Quite Free Juli. I think you'll need to if you want it to be close. :) I voted and yes, people might not have seen the other lot of games. People don't read! *shakes head* :P

You're right, I didn't think of it that way. Just voted! I think a lot of people followed your advise, Ben.

Rammsfer wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Haha
l know man!

It is confusing. I think every single person that posted on the last couple of pages has the same avatar. But it makes you all very, very huggable, if that's any consolation ():o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Mar, 2009 10:50 PM Quote
Don't forget about the 19TH ROUND! ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 2:16 AM Quote
YAYYYYYYYYY! Two rounds of voting at the same time :oD. Thanks Alex!
Now I won't be able to stop voting xD.

I know this statement will bring a lot of problems and hate to me but... I'm not that much into Quite Free... *runs as fast as she can and hides in comfty and warm place where she feels a bit of protection* I mean it's a great song, and lyrics are very good, but it doesn't have an special place in my heart xD. Please don't hit me, much less hate me!! So, as you can read I voted for Big Chair this time :o).

Sad about Broken Mirror, it is so much better than One Night :o(.

And about the avatars thing is not "a bit" confusing, it is VERY confusing. I don't know who posts what :oS. I really hope all this confusion will make a difference ;oP.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 7:46 AM Quote
You voted against Quite Free?! *shakes head* Tut tut tut. Though Big Chair is a great song. :) Quite Free is in my heart more than anything on TBWNN except Closer which I totally love. And it's definitely my favourite on Ode. :)

I agree with Broken Mirror. Hugely under rated. :) Better than One Night (my 8th favourite from TBWNN.)

Well done Alex on a link to the other votes as I think people weren't voting in that so much. Also Alex, a couple of things: don't be so harsh on yourself in letting people down etc. You don't let us down at all, you continue to do a great job. And I received your PM. I'm having a little think before I reply so give me a couple of days. :)

Oh and Juli, I want that hug right now! ;) :P

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 12:07 PM Quote
Ah Alma everyone's entitled to a different opinion (that's what's so good about the league)! Just for info, I LOVE Quite Free and voted for One Night against Broken Mirror because I simply don't like that song. OK, now go ahead and shoot me!!!! ;-D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 3:25 PM Quote
Quite Free is AMAZING. So is Broken Mirror!!
But yes, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I'm the one who commited the "heresy" of voting for TTT90 against WDIAROM?, so I can't judge anyone... Unless you love Used To Belong. Lol! Kidding ;o)

Well, my arms can't reach England, so here is the virtual version, Ben :oP : http://chinwags.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/hug4.gif

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Mar, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I agree with Broken Mirror. Hugely under rated. :) Better than One Night (my 8th favourite from TBWNN.)

Haha your ranking system seem very accurate Ben ;) Do you have it on paper?

#14 Driftwood
#167 Midsummer Nights Dreamin'

Pages Previous 1...42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:17 PM