Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (FIFTH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
This round of voting is now closed! =)

Check back later for results and tables!

Sunday is a new matchday for you all to take part of so take some time to rest your voting muscles! I've got some work to do!

Cheers!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (FIFTH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 5:08 PM Quote
Another round has gone...

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
Results and tables are up!

Enjoy And Discuss!

And yeah, I really need to quit playing word games, hehe

Have a lovely evening dear voters =)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 7:09 PM Quote
Bit suspicious how most games with over 28 votes have ended so close. If anyone voted for their favourite song again, to nudge it over the winnng line, be very disappointed in yourself. See 'The Distance' and 'Afterglow' for example. Mmm...

Walking Down The Hill got a nice win and I knew All I Want To Do Is Rock would start winning. :) Very surprised that Get Up lost. I think that might be its first loss. Not sure. :P

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 2:57 AM Quote
Draws:
Div 3: Sailing Away - Paperclips: 15 - 15

Why? Why Sailing Away?
Sailing Away must win!

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 8:53 AM Quote
It'll be interesting to see how Sarah does against some of the stronger songs in it's group later in the season.

Fran, do you guys actually realise how amazingly brilliant this song is????? Far too good to sit as a lil' old B-side!

Get Up lost - but it wasn't a complete slaughtering though!

I LOVE She's So Strange and really thought it would do better. I'm sorry but I don't see the appeal of Dear Diary (love the lyrics but it stops there for me!)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:01 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Very surprised that Get Up lost. I think that might be its first loss. Not sure. :P

If you lose against Under The Moonlight, I don't think there's much left to play for.....I was actually hoping for Get Up in this game, Under The Moonlight is perhaps my least favourite Travis song, maybe because I feel that it isn't Travis.. I think I have listened to this track about 2 times, maybe I have to go back and find out what's so good about it :P

Sarah has already beaten Last Train, which I think is one of the strongest songs of Division 3...

Sailing Away - Paperclips: 15 - 15 = Simple - Difficult.
I like Paperclips, think it is beatlesque.
Maybe a draw is a fair result, many people are cheering for Sailing Away =)

How many of you would have thought that Song To Self had what it takes to beat Side? I thought Side was among the top 4 Travis songs!

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 1:14 PM Quote
I think Get Up will get some points in the next games, i think it loses because no one of the voters against really "heard" this song...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 2:49 PM Quote
I prefer and voted for Paperclips over Sailing Away but i know Fran loves Sailing Away. He said he wanted to release it as a single.

Get Up won't beat many songs, if any. We'll see in coming weeks. It's like Derby County.

Sarah is a very strong song. I think it'll win most of its games. It's like Leicester City! :)

I voted for Side over Song To Self because i think it's a bit better but it was close. I think newest single syndrome might have got it some votes too. :)

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 3:02 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I voted for Side over Song To Self because i think it's a bit better but it was close. I think newest single syndrome might have got it some votes too. :)

Me too, i believe exactly the same thing...

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 5:29 PM Quote
Keep up the good work Alex. I have spotted one typo however, you said: "some very tough choices to be made, for example Song To Self vs. Side". I think the word you meant was 'easy'... some very easy choices. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
A new round is to be expected tomorrow folks! =)

Hehe, it seem to have been a tough choice though, but I think it has to do with STS being the newest single, as Ben said...otherwise Side would have won with 10 votes...

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 6:31 PM Quote
Can't wait to get into more voting actions soon!So far its been great Alex!Great job!!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
Damn! I can't believe it! My beloved Side lost!
Well, there's always a first time (and other chances to recovered)

BenFilbert wrote:

I think newest single syndrome might have got it some votes too. :)

Please, take some pills, go to the doctor... this syndrome is very dangerous :S

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
Quote:
I have a few ideas in my head that are beginning to take shape, hope they will work out well!

Mmmmmm
sounds very intriguing!

I've itching in my hands! haha XD
I want to keep voting!

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:44 AM