Travis

THREAD MOVED TO T-CHAT
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
Feel free to continue trashing this thread though...

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 3:35 PM Quote

Go Away

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Go Away

Dubz

As crazy as Swede Boy is, he clearly spent a lot of time and effort making that, so here's a novel idea: if you dont want to participate, keep your mouth shut! Why do you feel the need to cut down everybody and everything on this board?
It must make you feel like a big man to put everyone else down.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Season kicks of tomorrow at 12 PM(board time) with matches from the Premier Division and Division 3, but in the meantime you can do THIS
and of course have a look around ;)

/Alex/Swede Boy/Tintin

I like this kind of things.

Hey, you've signed as Tintin! Lovely.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Go Away

Dubz

As crazy as Swede Boy is, he clearly spent a lot of time and effort making that, so here's a novel idea: if you dont want to participate, keep your mouth shut! Why do you feel the need to cut down everybody and everything on this board?

Exactly. Dubz, you talk about how we should say more profound, meaningful things here, but NOTHING you say is ever profound or meaningful...it's just a jumbled mess of putting others down and swearing. If I made a Web site and posted it on the board for others to see and got what you just wrote as my first reply, I would feel like crap. Way to go, big man! Bet you feel great about yourself. Alex, I really think what you made is cool...count me in. I already voted for The Connection as a challenger. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
Haha actually I do feel like crap, but not for that reason :P

I'm just very tired, 20 polls to be finished before noon tomorrow! Puuuh this is taking water over my head, but I'm enjoying it! Fun to see that there's a few others who find this exciting :)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
I've voted for Just the faces change as a challenger. I liked the Nikki's cover.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
I've voted for Just the faces change as a challenger. I liked the Nikki's cover.

That's strange, no votes for Just The Faces Change registered!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:

That's strange, no votes for Just The Faces Change registered!

ohh! I'm going to vote again.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
I've voted 3 times but it isn't registered.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Maybe you've accidentally voted for another song the first time you voted. What does it say?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Maybe you've accidentally voted for another song the first time you voted. What does it say?

no registered!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

no registered!

Very strange, there should be no errors, but if there are, I really can't do much about it I'm afraid :(
I guess it's just some temporary technical issue that will be solved automatically, I can only hope that you try again and have better luck with the other polls!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 30 Dec, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Go Away

Dubz

Exactly. Dubz, you talk about how we should say more profound, meaningful things here, but NOTHING you say is ever profound or meaningful...it's just a jumbled mess of putting others down and swearing. If I made a Web site and posted it on the board for others to see and got what you just wrote as my first reply, I would feel like crap. Way to go, big man! Bet you feel great about yourself. Alex, I really think what you made is cool...count me in. I already voted for The Connection as a challenger. :)

OK then you two will be quite pleased that I will qualify your arguement with the followng statement..

FUCK OFF!!! (from the very bottom of my heart you couple of whiney fucks)

Dubz

and while I'm at it... this should be on fucking t-chat, Wanks

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:19 PM