Travis

Re: Star in a new Song To Self Video!
Bryn
Bryn Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
I just watched all the videos so far... you guys rock. It is so cool to see the different parts of the world!

I'm really proud of everyone for doing it despite the collective feeling like a dork filming it. The finished products are definitely worth it! Seriously good job, folks! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
Kayte, I made it home safe. The roads are icy!

Hey everyone...our video is DONE!! :) Should be on YouTube tomorrow. Yippeee.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 12:39 PM Quote
hey boardists=)

i made one too and me n my sis finally managed to finish everything like just now.its currently uploading on youtube should be up soon.hope its not too cheesy coz it sure was harder than i thought it would be..haha!

and the other videos were all COOL!

and btw Nikki is urs up yet?would love to see it=)))

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
Trying to upload now. I don't know if the compression thingy worked. Crossing my fingers.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 2:22 PM Quote
Hello! I've just uploaded my video, but it's the worst so far, there are a lot of mistakes, my friend didn't know the lyrics, we didn't have time, it was raining, I sprained my ankle and as you can see, I don't know how to play the guitar yet..so don't expect too much.

Enjoy it!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Come on peeps! More videos!!! *cough* Moray, Darran, Kristy! *cough*

Sorry, dont think its going to happen. My first 2 attempts proved to me that I am ever stupider than i thought.
It's turned into a giant FAIL. really for the best if i dont try again.
But good luck with yours.

:(

I really love the Argentinians one! You guys made a great job! I love it!!!
Hey, donde estaba Gerar??

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Kayte, I made it home safe. The roads are icy!

Hey everyone...our video is DONE!! :) Should be on YouTube tomorrow. Yippeee.

Can't wait to see it!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Trying to upload now. I don't know if the compression thingy worked. Crossing my fingers.

Please work!!!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Hello! I've just uploaded my video, but it's the worst so far, there are a lot of mistakes, my friend didn't know the lyrics, we didn't have time, it was raining, I sprained my ankle and as you can see, I don't know how to play the guitar yet..so don't expect too much.

Enjoy it!

Make sure to add it as a video response to Travis' original video. The link is on page 1 of this thread.

Stephie
Stephie Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vCO889JNqPs

Mine is finally up as well. We used Microsoft Movie Maker to edit it, and that was definitely the hardest part. Shooting it wasn't so bad since I live in Florida and have a horse. :)

This is my first time ever attempting something like this, and I agree that it is way more difficult to do than it looks! Between remembering all the lyrics, straining to hear the song (we simply played the MP3 of it on a laptop), and trying to keep my horse from grazing or pushing me around the field, it was a lot to handle all at once. There are also a few hidden ditches in that field, and I was a bit concerned about falling into one and killing myself while I was riding -- that's why we're mostly riding around in circles in the video!

But overall, I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out, and hope that everyone enjoys watching it. I can't wait to see what the final cut of the new video looks like!

Steph

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Make sure to add it as a video response to Travis' original video. The link is on page 1 of this thread.

Thanks for remind me, I though I had done it.

Stephie
Stephie Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Irene,

I think you did a great job on your video!!! I especially like the shot of you (or your friend) while you're looking out the window ... that would make a great still photo for the single's sleeve, IMO.

Hope your ankle's feeling better soon! :)

Steph

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
Stephie wrote:
Irene,

I think you did a great job on your video!!! I especially like the shot of you (or your friend) while you're looking out the window ... that would make a great still photo for the single's sleeve, IMO.

Hope your ankle's feeling better soon! :)

Steph

Oh, thanks very much!! Yes, it was me :)

Your video is great, too! You have a beautiful horse :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

cOOL!!can't wait to see it=)))

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Arghhhh..and mine went up already..I'm feeling really nervous as I'm typing this..

It wasn't smooth sailing at all.haha.First day we went outdoors it rained continuously and we had to head home with nothing.zilch.It didn't help tt i wasn't feeling too well.and when i went home i caught fever.perfect timing=( but still went ahead the next day and came back with the lamest end product.hehee..

So we decided to try our luck the 3rd tm round and was indeed 3rd time lucky coz the weather was kind to us (finally!!) and we managed to get to our awesome location.Our first choice,the one we went to the very first tm!!

But seriously it's harder than we thought it would be being quite bad actresses ourselves=D It's kinda cheesy but we decided to not do anything gimmicky and to just stick with the sad theme and mood of the song..and i hope u ppl like it..Enjoy=D

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohIqM0ozrss&watch_response

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:15 AM