Travis

Re: All the videos in one tidy package
Darran
Darran Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 10:59 AM Quote
I have to do another one anyway to say Hippo and Whilst.

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
oh goodie!

hm, we had to do "word prompt stories" at school... that'd be fun to watch, stories made by the boardies...
about hippos and cows finding boots in the snow ...*dreams on*

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 12:33 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I have to do another one anyway to say Hippo and Whilst.

And sing for us, right? :D

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
ok, so sorry everyone, but I've got a message for Moray:

I just posted the link to your video to a friend (along with the other videos) and she called you "entzückend", which is about the highest praise you can get from a sane German girl. she also told me to tell you she would like to marry you.
she's very pretty and musical, she plays the cello aaaand she's a speech therapist, but she wouldn't ever want you to lose that (quote:)"gorgeous accent" of yours but she'd like you to read to her every day. she's not too fond of Germany and would like to emigrate, so no problems there... plus, she wants me to tell you that your glasses are "zauberhaft" (that's like "enchanting&lovely" in 1 word)
she also says I should tell you she's a fan of the way you throw the paper behind you in the video.

just so you all know: I've shown her this message and got her approval, I'm not like... a matchmaker or sth like that! ;P (sorry anne!)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

I just posted the link to your video to a friend (along with the other videos) and she called you "entzückend", which is about the highest praise you can get from a sane German girl. she also told me to tell you she would like to marry you.
she's very pretty and musical, she plays the cello aaaand she's a speech therapist, but she wouldn't ever want you to lose that (quote:)"gorgeous accent" of yours but she'd like you to read to her every day. she's not too fond of Germany and would like to emigrate, so no problems there... plus, she wants me to tell you that your glasses are "zauberhaft" (that's like "enchanting&lovely" in 1 word)
she also says I should tell you she's a fan of the way you throw the paper behind you in the video.

just so you all know: I've shown her this message and got her approval, I'm not like... a matchmaker or sth like that! ;P (sorry anne!)

LOL, Anne and Kayte have been trying and trying for MONTHS and now Lilly came and woohoo! there's a girl for Moray! Just like that.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:27 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:

LOL, Anne and Kayte have been trying and trying for MONTHS and now Lilly came and woohoo! there's a girl for Moray! Just like that.

Oh, there is more than one. This brings the total to 8. My best friend Kara thinks Moray is cute too. Actually, her exact words were "No man can be THAT perfect." LOL.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Oh, there is more than one. This brings the total to 8. My best friend Kara thinks Moray is cute too. Actually, her exact words were "No man can be THAT perfect." LOL.

What about the other 6?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

Lilly, I have one word for your German friend:

NEIN

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Lilly, I have one word for your German friend:

NEIN

But WHY?!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
hahaha, everyone loves Moray!!

Moray, does it concern you that your video is being passed around and shown to everyone?

I love the specific's of Lilly's friend's love. The way he throws the paper! And that she is all ready to move to Scotland! Very specific and eager this girl.

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

NEIN

sorry, anne, have to stick to my friend here ;P
plus, SHE is willing to go into the open with her praise. the others are too shy to say what they think ;P

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
ooops, double post.

well I certainly didn't show it to EVERYONE. I just posted the links to ONE person, and that's her. because I know:
- she likes Travis, and
- she likes accents.

I didn't know she would tell me to pass her marriage proposal on to him...

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Again, everyone's talking about something I know nothing about.

You are CRUEL people. :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

NEIN

sorry, anne, have to stick to my friend here ;P
plus, SHE is willing to go into the open with her praise. the others are too shy to say what they think ;P

Arrrgggggh!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
hahaha, everyone loves Moray!!

Moray, does it concern you that your video is being passed around and shown to everyone?

He's an Internet sensation, just like Kayte said.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:20 AM