Travis

Re: are you in love ?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:19 AM Quote
Afterglow wrote:
Unfortunately no.
And I seem to be surrounded by all these people who are in love. All of my female cousins are getting married this year. Being a bridesmaid can be so depressing! But I'm not bitter ;)

Hi!

I'll be a bridesmaid this summer, too. I know the feeling. It seems like everyone I graduated high school with is getting married or already married with like 2 kids! What the heck!? I'm 22 for God sakes! My boyfriend and I arn't in any rush ;) Although he is 27...but still!

nats
nats Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
Unfortunately no.
And I seem to be surrounded by all these people who are in love. All of my female cousins are getting married this year. Being a bridesmaid can be so depressing! But I'm not bitter ;)

Hi!

I'll be a bridesmaid this summer, too. I know the feeling. It seems like everyone I graduated high school with is getting married or already married with like 2 kids! What the heck!? I'm 22 for God sakes! My boyfriend and I arn't in any rush ;) Although he is 27...but still!

lol, my friends and family are getting desperated, because i dont fall in love... and it seems that my "not in love" state isn´t going to change soon

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
Unfortunately no.

Hi!

Yeah I keep hearing about people from my high school who are married now and it freaks me out! I just can't imagine being married at 21! I think that taking it slow is definitely better in the long run.

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:38 AM Quote
nats wrote:

lol, my friends and family are getting desperated, because i dont fall in love... and it seems that my "not in love" state isn´t going to change soon

I know the feeling! My family always asks about my lack of a love life and my friends always want to peddle me around town looking for a potential boyfriend. I'm thinking of inventing a boyfriend to tell them about so they will get off my back haha

nats
nats Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:44 AM Quote
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:

I know the feeling! My family always asks about my lack of a love life and my friends always want to peddle me around town looking for a potential boyfriend. I'm thinking of inventing a boyfriend to tell them about so they will get off my back haha

thats a good idea but dont think it works for me... what will i tell them when they want to meet him?

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:49 AM Quote
i wish!

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:49 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:

thats a good idea but dont think it works for me... what will i tell them when they want to meet him?

He's out of town..on business. lol

nats
nats Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:54 AM Quote
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:

youre right... maybe im gonna try it ;)
Or, as posted earlier, we can start the travis´s lonely hearts club ;)

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:06 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
nats wrote:

youre right... maybe im gonna try it ;)
Or, as posted earlier, we can start the travis´s lonely hearts club ;)

Yes I can definitely be a member of that club. We can use our fake boyfriends to please our families then find real boyfriends in the lonely hearts club haha

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:14 AM Quote
Time for bed! I'm going to go dream of my fake boyfriend ;)
Goodnight!

nats
nats Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 6:21 AM Quote
good night

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:49 AM Quote
Well I can be a part of the lonely hearts club... it's sooooo depressing that all my friends are in love/getting married/having kids, and I'm single at the age of 27 *sulk*

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:53 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Well I can be a part of the lonely hearts club... it's sooooo depressing that all my friends are in love/getting married/having kids, and I'm single at the age of 27 *sulk*

well i say, enjoy being single :-) youre time come later, you can do whatever you want to do enjoy that,
I'm happy in love and i was 23 when i meet my big love :-) all my friends where 18 when they get big love.... I know what you feel,

Joe
Joe Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:54 AM Quote
Came out of a 3-year relationship just over a month ago.
I actually feel pretty damn good now. The two of us ('cause it was one of those traditional, 2 persons only relationships ;) ) weren't ooking for the same thing anymore. When you get to the stage at which you say to yourself "I should really send her an e-mail, but just can't be bothered", it's time to call it a day.

Now I'm single, 21, going to a new Uni in September (loads of new girls) and I'm great (or at least that's how I see things :) )! Life couldn't be better. Beer practically on tap, an electric guitar at hand and no relationship restrictions.

So no, I'm not in love, but I feel fucking alive!

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:03 AM Quote

So no, I'm not in love, but I feel fucking alive! [/quote]

You rock :-)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:44 PM