Travis

Hello people!
Natasa
Natasa Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:43 AM Quote
Hi to all!It's been...REALLY a long time since I last posted in this board..!!How are you all doing? :-D

I'm being informed about what's going on in travisland by the News' section,but sometimes it ain't enough!The new album..I'm wondering,when will it be released in the other countries?Does the date 4-11 count?

Re: Hello people!
Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
Hey Nat!!! How are ya? Long time indeed! :) Hope you keeping well.

Ps sorry I'm no help regarding release dates of albums. Take it Greece haven't got it yet? :-/

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:41 AM Quote
Hey Wendy! :-)
I'm very well,I just don't have that much free time anymore with work,studies and stuff..But that's life no?Haha!
How are you doing?

Nope,we didn't get the album here yet.. :/ I hope I'll get it soon!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:42 AM Quote
Awww I know how it goes, life gets in the way off going online! lol Darn that life! lol How's the studies going? Things are all good with me. Things are pretty busy at the moment with work and school breaks so there is lots to do in the next couple of months, the joy!

Still can't find when they are going to release the album over there but you can buy it on ebay?!? They may post it to you :) But you might want to actually go into a shop and purchase it....ohhh the excitment! :)

Natasa
Natasa Posted Wed 29 Oct, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
I agree!!The studies..i'm at the last year,theoritically I'll take my degree after this year,haha
Plus I have the job now,and I'm getting easily tired..!!

Well,if it takes much more time for the album to come here,I guess I'll order it online,but as you said buying it from the store is another experience!That's why I still haven't downloaded the new songs-apart from listening to a couple of them ;-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:50 PM