Travis

Re: Last film you saw
kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
steeler62 wrote:
I just watched Black Sheep, and it was awsome. If you like bloody sheep films then watch this. You wont be disapointed.

Lol, I've seen that... it's bizaare!!

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
Twenty minutes of 'The Accidental Husband,' before I came to my senses. It was bollocks, funnily enough...

sakuras
sakuras Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 6:18 PM Quote
The Oxford Murders, I like it!!

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
I saw RocknRolla. It was amusing. And it has Gerard Butler. :)

Moray
Moray Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 9:35 PM Quote
Charlie Wilsons War - Brilliant!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
The Wizard of Oz is on right now! I havent seen this in years!
"We represent...the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild. And in the name of, the lollipop guillllllddd. We wish to welcome you to Munchkin land!"

eek, wicked witch of the west!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 12:35 AM Quote
Appaloosa , it sucked so bad i'm swearing off movies forever

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 2:17 AM Quote
Cashback ... it was good, not brilliant, not bad either

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 8:06 AM Quote
"Atonement". Not bad at all. Not the sort of thing I'd re-watch loads, but certainly well written. The story picks up after 10-15 minutes of dithering (though you might call that "setting the scene").

Also saw "Cashback" not that long ago. I thought it was great. Slightly weird, but great.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
I watched An American Haunting with my brother last night, getting into a Halloween mood and all. Complete waste of time in my opinion!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 2:46 PM Quote
the OG Night of the Living Dead .

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 3:45 PM Quote
Body of Lies.

Even with a fair amount of wine in my system I didn't think it was very good. And apparently I announced this to the whole theater. I thought I was whispering but hubby says I was quite loud. LOL

Also there was a part where this guy was standing in front of a fountain and the way it was shot it looked like he was peeing and I laughed at that. So after I said I didn't think it was a very good movie I said I wanted to go back to the peeing part. I apparently said that quite loudly too.

So sucky movie but funny that I made a fool of myself at the movies.

And I wrote on my Facebook status that I was sewing "Body of Leo" instead of seeing "Body of Leo" (a much better title I think).

Wine. That's all I can say.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
I saw your facebook status. I thought you were sewing some sorta lion halloween costume, lol

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I saw your facebook status. I thought you were sewing some sorta lion halloween costume, lol

Meredith guessed a Halloween costume or a blow up doll. LOL at that. Who sews a blow up doll???

Oh and I forgot to mention that I went into the wrong theater. Brian had gone to the bathroom and I couldn't figure out what was taking him so long. The movie started and I realized I was in "Eagle Eye."

Last night was not my shining moment.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Just watched Saw IV. Quite good how they manage to intermingle all the films into each other and connect them all together!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:58 AM