Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Darran
Darran Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
I made cookies, yer all welcome to come round and get stuck in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/TheGuv/cookies09.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 3:48 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
seagulls crap white on the coast , they have seagulls in hamilton ?

You ask the weirdest questions. Yes, there are seagulls in Hamilton.
Also, roads and chairs and peanut butter. No polar bears however

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 4:19 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
seagulls crap white on the coast , they have seagulls in hamilton ?

You ask the weirdest questions. Yes, there are seagulls in Hamilton.
Also, roads and chairs and peanut butter. No polar bears however

Chairs ? HELLA rad ! didn't think to ask about the peanut butter .....

have a good weekend everybody

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I made cookies, yer all welcome to come round and get stuck in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/TheGuv/cookies09.jpg

Mmmm, think I'll do some baking today.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 7:46 PM Quote
Ive been freaking out for almost 2 weeks because I had a performance eval at work today, but it is now OVER! It went pretty well, my boss and I were pretty much on the same page with the self evaluation that I had to do, and I have a new job title. Development AND Marketing Assistant.

Okay, ive given myself a headache overthinking this. Need someone to rub my head.
Perhaps I will be able to eat something soon.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:40 PM Quote
I'm freezing. FREEZING in my office. People say the central heating is on, yeah right. I'm wearing gloves and I've got a scarf covering my mouth and nose. I'm shivering.
I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:51 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I'm freezing. FREEZING in my office. People say the central heating is on, yeah right. I'm wearing gloves and I've got a scarf covering my mouth and nose. I'm shivering.

Well, well, well, look who's complaining about cold weather! Never thought I'd see the day! ;o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:06 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Well, well, well, look who's complaining about cold weather! Never thought I'd see the day! ;o)

LOL! Don't get me wrong, I love winter and I much rather suffer from the cold than from overheating, but there's wind in my office. That's a bit too much for anyone - winter lover or not :oP.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:06 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Im never taking this outfit off. My hairdresser and the shampoo girl both complimented it. Good clothing day.

I got the best compliment ever yesterday. My aunt's nephew, age 4, told me I look pretty and he likes my dress. I'm still awwwing.

Meggy, today it was "I like these little skirt outfits you've been wearing. It's good to see someone with style around here.' :D

It's because Im wearing plaid. It always wins.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

It's because Im wearing plaid. It always wins.

I forgot to tell you I found this awesome plaid bag at a thrift store for $2!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 17 Jul, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
*Rant*

They made me change my working scheadule because my coworker is having some troubles and she's not coming to work much, and they say that the phone rings NON STOP in the morning, so someone has to be there. It's "indispensable". Considering it's only her and I, and that she's not coming to work, I'm the one who has to do it.

This whole morning thing sounded absurd from the begining, because we hardly receive any calls, people contact us mainly via email. And this place is empty in the morning: nobody comes before 12. Plus, there's nearly nothing to do here, because of the swine flu thing. We're not even getting (many) emails because the seminars we organize are suspended right now (and if they weren't, there's no chance I would come in the morning shift, because they take place in the afternoons and that's when my presence would definitely be needed).

Anyway, they were really freaking out about this (I think it just has to do with them being pissed at my coworker for not coming), so I changed my scheadule. I get in at 10.30 am now.

It's been two days already and the number of phone calls I've received so far is... 0!!!! Oh yes. I'm counting.

So I'm really bored, alone, with nothing to do and I want to take a nap. This is so stupid.

*End of rant*

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 19 Jul, 2009 11:27 AM Quote
I'm going to the Caribbean today. My first time flying alone, and I have four flights to get. And I have tonsilitis. I can't even swallow :'( This is not gonna be fun.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 19 Jul, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I'm going to the Caribbean today. My first time flying alone, and I have four flights to get. And I have tonsilitis. I can't even swallow :'( This is not gonna be fun.

Oh that sounds awful. I hope you can sleep on the plane and either way that once you get there you can rest so you can enjoy your time there. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.

dee
dee Posted Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:20 PM Quote
i'm going to london.wup wup!
wanna buy a proper parka and hopefully a sgt. peppers style bandjacket with money i don't have heehee!:)

rella
rella Posted Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:34 PM Quote
Have you ever been to Portobello Road? It has amazing everything!

Pages Previous 1...84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:54 AM