Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 10:16 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:

I'm now thinner than Kate Moss - after whining i had weight to lose i'm gonna moan i'm too thin. Grrr........

I don't wanna sound harsh but it seems like you spend far too much time over your weight! You don't need to worry about it, it's far sexier seeing a woman who eats what she wants to eat and doesn't give a shit. Fair enough watch what you eat for health reasons n that, but apart from that fuck it! Life's too short!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 6:44 PM Quote
Went to the job center this morning to register - i'm now officially on the dole for 10 months (cool!) then off for a walk on the Champs Elysées.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
It's days like these when I kinda wish I was the swearing and drinking type, because I'd be cussing up a storm and having a few beverages.

Our basement flooded AGAIN. Our basement never used to flood (I've lived in this house all my life), until the city messed around with our rainwater sewer system about 10 years ago. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened.

Luckily it is rainwater and not sewage, but still...so much work to clean this up. We have carpet tiles down here. (Short nap, rubber-like backing, like industrial stuff.) We can take them outside to dry, I hope. Last time we had cool, cloudy, rainy weather for days and they never dried and mildewed instead and we had to buy all new tiles. This is also the kids' play area and there were toys on the floor that will have to be cleaned and dried.

The whole place is just sopping wet and Don had to go to a meeting this morning and I'm here by myself trying to figure out how to handle this for the next 3 or 4 hours, trying to keep the kids occupied upstairs.

So much work...I wanna cry.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 3:13 PM Quote
Im sorry Kayte bear :(

Big giant (dry) hug!!!! And Im sending you some wellies.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 7:27 PM Quote
I'm melting : 29° this afternoon and 31° tomorrow and dito for the rest of the week.
I think i'm going to spend lots of time in frozen food shops to avoid the heat.

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
I'm melting : 29° this afternoon and 31° tomorrow and dito for the rest of the week.
I think i'm going to spend lots of time in frozen food shops to avoid the heat.

Yipppieee Summer's here! :)

BEAUTIFUL day! warm, blue sky - now, as we speak: beautiful sunset with little pink clouds gracing the sky...hmmmm I'm gonna take my guitar and sit on my door step ...it's soo nice and calm...

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 3:22 PM Quote
Scorching heat wave is back in south west of France: 38° outside, 28° in my flat, no fresh air during the night... I can't stand summer when it's that hot: I need to breeeeeathe!

joss
joss Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
I am travelling around world- London- Hamburg- Nice- Paris...my holidays!! and singing- It's important!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
last night i met my childhood art hero roger dean who was HELLA fuckin cool ..saw Yes/ Asia and was tortured by carl palmers drum solo

ex Detroiter Dennis Loren did the artwork

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/dl-yes-f.jpg

lisa_82
lisa_82 Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 3:13 PM Quote
I'm working right now (or at least trying/pretending - pick one). I have the latest Black eyed peas album playing in my head and it's hard to focus on these stupid invoices. I think I'm addicted. Or crazy. I have to wait patiently until 18.30 to go home. Fortunately I have this messageboard to entertain myself. Thank you!!! :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 3:43 PM Quote
Lisa are you addicted to the Black Eyed Peas? Invoicing? The message board?

lisa_82
lisa_82 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 9:32 AM Quote
i think to be addicted to the black eyed peas album. and the messageboard. invoicing sometimes can be boring. especially in the afternoon and on monday. but i really need to work and the accountant is the only job i can do and i'm good at.
today is a funny day: RAINING. it started after i left my house and the umbrella didn't help that much, so while i was walking to my office i had an unwanted fresh shower and now i have a huge head (my hair exploded) and my jeans and shoes are wet. 10 minutes after sitting on my chair i looked outside and noticed that the rain stopped. this makes me think about one of my favourite songs...

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 11:48 AM Quote
Bizzaro dreams for me last night included, Buying bandages as they where on offer, looking at a watch with no face on it but it was nuclear bomb proof, net curtains and an ex girlfriend.

Crazy biscuits.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:16 PM Quote
Oh and if you where on my MSN list you'll have to pm me your address again as I have wiped them all.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Bizzaro dreams for me last night included, Buying bandages as they where on offer, looking at a watch with no face on it but it was nuclear bomb proof, net curtains and an ex girlfriend.

Crazy biscuits.

I think you ate some pot biscuits.

Pages Previous 1...82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:39 AM