Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 6:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Lindsay, is that the lion in front of the art museum in Chicago? I was watching Ferris Beuller yesterday and when they went to the museum they showed the lions out front. I couldn't help but giggle.

Yes, I was trying to find a pic to celebrate the year its been since we were there and this seemed the most appropriate:P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 6:21 PM Quote
Today was so weird. My theatre is doing the Rocky Horror Show, and if you know the show, you know there is a scene where Brad and Janet are at a wedding. That part is going to be shown as a video, so they had my office mate and her fiance play the bride and groom in this ridiculous poofy dress and him in a tux with tails (it is polar opposite from their real wedding). A bunch of the office people are extras as wedding guests. We shot that this morning and then it was lunch time and we decided that McDonalds would be the funniest place to stop and so a bunch of us, including bride and groom, went in all decked out. They bought it as a real wedding and gave them their meals for free. Everyone in there was soooo happy. Which as it was around the corner from a highschool at lunch, was a lot of people.
I'm really hoping they give us a copy of the video. But if not, I have 'beautiful' photos to remember the day!

The day turned to shit about 10 minutes after we got back, but at least we had a few hours of fun!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 7:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Today was so weird. My theatre is doing the Rocky Horror Show, and if you know the show, you know there is a scene where Brad and Janet are at a wedding. That part is going to be shown as a video, so they had my office mate and her fiance play the bride and groom in this ridiculous poofy dress and him in a tux with tails (it is polar opposite from their real wedding). A bunch of the office people are extras as wedding guests. We shot that this morning and then it was lunch time and we decided that McDonalds would be the funniest place to stop and so a bunch of us, including bride and groom, went in all decked out. They bought it as a real wedding and gave them their meals for free. Everyone in there was soooo happy. Which as it was around the corner from a highschool at lunch, was a lot of people.
I'm really hoping they give us a copy of the video. But if not, I have 'beautiful' photos to remember the day!

The day turned to shit about 10 minutes after we got back, but at least we had a few hours of fun!

That sounds hilarious and a lot of fun!

I've been having a very strong cold for over a week now. My ears are blocked. I have a sore throat. My right throat gland is swollen and it hurts. I'm not in a good mood.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 12:59 AM Quote
Sorry you aren't feeling well, Juli! My nose has been a little drippy the last couple days, but I think it's just spring and not sick. I dont really have alleries but get a little nosey for a few days when the seasons change.

The day that was...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs483.snc3/26458_702096022996_121503582_41199879_7376029_n.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 1:12 AM Quote
your shoes have the same pattern as your dress ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 1:16 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
your shoes have the same pattern as your dress ?

my dress has bows, my shoes have flowers. I meant to wear a bow ring but forgot it in my purse. I DO have bow shoes however. I have bow everything.

Oh, I also shocked 2 men with my hockey knowledge today. The look on their faces was priceless. Yes, a girl can know about hockey.

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 4:17 PM Quote
What a shit day!. 16hour shift at work followed by a trip to the dentist. I've been awake almost 23hours

http://skimbrasil.com/coolrandomstuff/files/page0_blog_entry683_2.jpg

dee
dee Posted Fri 16 Apr, 2010 8:51 PM Quote
i fell while crossing the road. i now have two skint knees like a 7 year old and a boo boo on my hand that hurts like the dickens.
thankfully stevie was there to get me up off the road and be nice to me.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 2:28 AM Quote
I decided to apply for a few jobs in Denmark. It has nothing to do with the green eyes.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 2:33 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I decided to apply for a few jobs in Denmark. It has nothing to do with the green eyes.

are you thinking of staying for the summer, or indefinatly?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 8:14 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

A few years at most.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 1:02 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

A few years at most.

cool! so when i make my great move I will come visit you in Denmark? :)

dee
dee Posted Sat 17 Apr, 2010 10:51 PM Quote
the final goldfish of a group of ten that i bought with my communion money 16 years ago died today.

little feckers were a great buy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:01 AM Quote
dee wrote:
the final goldfish of a group of ten that i bought with my communion money 16 years ago died today.

little feckers were a great buy.

wow. My longest ever goldfish life was 2 years. And I thought that was amazing. Most lasted about 3 weeks. RIP lil' fishie!

I went rockclimbing today and it was lots of fun. Think my arms are going to be like jello tomorrow, which isnt great since Im doing a 2 hour photoshoot. hmm. Camera might feel a wee bit heavy

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 3:01 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

cool! so when i make my great move I will come visit you in Denmark? :)

totally! they have Topshop in Copenhagen :)

Pages Previous 1...144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:46 AM