allyouneedisfelp
allyouneedisfelp Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 6:24 PM Quote

nobody cares about your intimate life ¬¬

Re: Today's News of YOU
allyouneedisfelp
allyouneedisfelp Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 6:28 PM Quote
malmaison wrote:
[quote="minnmess"]

Maybe we can be the jury. Mal and Razzz can both present their arguments, and we will decide who is right.

yep :-) that's a good idea! hehehehehe

malmaison wrote:
[quote="minnmess"]

nobody cares about your intimate life, i thought this forum was about TRAVIS not about your problems ¬¬

allyouneedisfelp
allyouneedisfelp Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 6:33 PM Quote
malmaison wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I'm not saying it's right but I highly doubt you're getting your money back.

yep I think the same
it's a shame that I met his family, they are good persons

maybe you need go to a talk show! haha ridiculous

dee
dee Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 8:21 PM Quote
allyouneedisfelp wrote:

says who exactly?
i love hearing the dirt on just about everything.

in fact this evening on the bus home i learnt quite a lot by eavesdropping on a conversation about the Billings method.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 3:48 AM Quote
Blah.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:56 PM Quote
allyouneedisfelp wrote:

nobody cares about your intimate life, i thought this forum was about TRAVIS not about your problems ¬¬

You want to talk Travis fuck off to the Travis side, this is called General Chat for a reason. I'm sure it specifically mentions talking about non-Travis related stuff somewhere.

There are lots of people on this side with many different opinions and tastes. Some of them like myself have no interest in Travis, although I do tend to throw All I Wanna Do is Rock on now and again, Jaysus fuck they were a great band once.

Please don't berate people for their personal life/opinions, sometimes it's how they get help or find a solution.

Dubz

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 5:26 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
allyouneedisfelp wrote:

You want to talk Travis fuck off to the Travis side, this is called General Chat for a reason. I'm sure it specifically mentions talking about non-Travis related stuff somewhere.

There are lots of people on this side with many different opinions and tastes. Some of them like myself have no interest in Travis, although I do tend to throw All I Wanna Do is Rock on now and again, Jaysus fuck they were a great band once.

Please don't berate people for their personal life/opinions, sometimes it's how they get help or find a solution.

Dubz

Well said Dubz.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 28 Mar, 2010 9:51 PM Quote
allyouneedisfelp wrote:

Oh look a new fuckwit to play with :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 1:24 PM Quote
Yay to everyone with boy, house, job, etc news!

I just got back from a lovely and quick weekend in New York. Saw Wakey!Wakey! in some little hole in the wall venue in the Village. They were really great. Felt very...New Yorky to be there. And bought some pretties at Topshop/
i've decided...Central Park is my favourite place in all of New York city. It is good for the soul.
And now...back to work. erg.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 6:39 PM Quote
Good to hear you had a safe drive back Kristy. I've been looking at my NYC photos and sighing alot today - would absolutely LOVE to go back again. Maybe one day..... a roadtrip from France would take some doing though :-P

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 7:51 PM Quote
I started my new job this morning.
The office is entirely female (8) except for 1 guy.

MEOW !

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 8:08 PM Quote
Today a guy I know from the middle school showed up on facebook and he apparently lives in Perth, Australia. Gosh, this place looks incredibly gorgeous! Now I think I want to move there when I grow up.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 8:12 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Today a guy I know from the middle school showed up on facebook and he apparently lives in Perth, Australia. Gosh, this place looks incredibly gorgeous! Now I think I want to move there when I grow up.

Im dying to go to Australia. Maybe if this UK thing doesnt move out, I'll go there instead. I've been fascinated with it since I was little. My great grandfather was born there so it always interested me.

mili
mili Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 8:17 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Im dying to go to Australia. Maybe if this UK thing doesnt move out, I'll go there instead. I've been fascinated with it since I was little. My great grandfather was born there so it always interested me.

Two women I know had interesting routes abroad (separately).
One moved from Finland to Ireland and from there to Australia and later to New Zealand, where she stayed, the other went to NZ to study, continued to UK and finally came back here.

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 11:06 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
allyouneedisfelp wrote:

Dubz

Amen to that!

(though I still consider them a great band :P )

Pages Previous 1...138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:17 AM