Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 2:55 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Peewee wrote:
I don't usually write about this kinda thing but.....I think a guy likes me, i mean the signals are there but then again I am not sure whether he is just be friendly as we are super comfortable with each other....I haven't done this "dating" thing for ALONG time. I feel like sure a teenager! grrr

What were the signals?

He checks out a new book every day and doesn't read any of them?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 3:06 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:
Peewee wrote:
I don't usually write about this kinda thing but.....I think a guy likes me, i mean the signals are there but then again I am not sure whether he is just be friendly as we are super comfortable with each other....I haven't done this "dating" thing for ALONG time. I feel like sure a teenager! grrr

What were the signals?

And they are often about how to pick up hyper bubbly girls with short red hair who sometimes dresses as a bear and cuts her head open in the craft closet?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 3:14 PM Quote
so he's playing it cool then

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 3:18 PM Quote
wow, andrew made a joke that was actually funny! it's a miracle!

Im going to new york tomrorow which means today is going veeeeerrrryyy slowly and Im getting little to nothing done. I just want work to be over so I can go to the bank and get funny money, bake roadtrip snacks and burn cds of car tunes. Oh, and finish packing. Packing for 3 days is hard! 3 coats is reasonable, right? :)

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 3:39 PM Quote
99% of my jokes are great!, i tell you the other 2% ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 4:02 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
my coworker is out sick...he does this at least twice a month. meanwhile i'm here at the office sippin' orange nursin' what could either be allergies or a freakin' cold. probably both.

the receptionist asked me about a week ago "celleny, why don't you ever take any time off?" my response: because you and robert do it for me.

Ohh, coworkers!!!
Mine didn't show up for five months and a half in total last year. And this year... well, I think I've seen her less than 5 days so far, and frankly, I don't think she's ever going to show up again. I do all the work.
She still has her pay deposited every month... she earns more than twice what I earn.
And, the icing of the cake: I haven't been paid in the last 6 months. Isn't life just lovely and fair?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 4:09 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
my coworker is out sick...he does this at least twice a month. meanwhile i'm here at the office sippin' orange nursin' what could either be allergies or a freakin' cold. probably both.

the receptionist asked me about a week ago "celleny, why don't you ever take any time off?" my response: because you and robert do it for me.

I haven't been paid in the last 6 months.

why to you still work there then?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 4:28 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Maybe not bring up the Audrina Patridge Army on the first date ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:22 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

why to you still work there then?

Because they are going to pay me what they owe me, eventually. The question is when. They said possibly April. It's not that they don't want to pay me or that they don't have enough budget, it's just a bureaucratic mess.
Once I get paid, things regarding my salary should go back to normal and I should get paid every month like everybody else.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:
Peewee wrote:

What were the signals?

And they are often about how to pick up hyper bubbly girls with short red hair who sometimes dresses as a bear and cuts her head open in the craft closet?

LOL you guys are too funny! :D

Ok so where do I start...

1/ he always stares very intently into my eyes
2/ I catch him watching me when he is with other people but when I look over he looks away or gives me a wee smile.
3/ He's touchy feely and very huggy (but then again so am I) he will do anything to touch my hands or stroke my knee.
4/ He seems to know what colour knickers I wear...it's weird but I must flash or sumat. LOL
5/ He has told me he finds me incredibly attractive (in which I went ROFL)
6/ He is such a flirt
7/He rings me about "something important" or something to do with "church" but stays on the line for ages...I mean hours.
8/ These phonecalls/texts are now coming through DAILY!!!!
9/ He makes excuses to meet me in person when said convo could be done via phone.

But then again we could just be GREAT mates! As I do trust him alot and am very frank n honest....maybe I am reading it worng. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also, please do not mention this on FB!!!!! lol (unless it's very undercover)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:14 PM Quote
do you like him missy?? :)

how adorable!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:37 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

4/ He seems to know what colour knickers I wear...it's weird but I must flash or sumat. LOL

well that one is just creepy! lol

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:56 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

2/ I catch him watching me when he is with other people but when I look over he looks away or gives me a wee smile.
3/ He's touchy feely and very huggy (but then again so am I) he will do anything to touch my hands or stroke my knee.
6/ He is such a flirt
7/He rings me about "something important" or something to do with "church" but stays on the line for ages...I mean hours.
9/ He makes excuses to meet me in person when said convo could be done via phone.

But then again we could just be GREAT mates! As I do trust him alot and am very frank n honest....maybe I am reading it worng. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd only put that much effort in if i wanted to get someone into bed, even then it seems like a lot of work

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Mar, 2010 12:53 AM Quote
cut paper , burned screens for some secret organization art work ...@p@

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 26 Mar, 2010 9:46 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:
Peewee wrote:

What were the signals?

6/ He is such a flirt

OH FOR GODS SAKE !!!!!!! WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO ? JUMP ON YOU?

Pages Previous 1...136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:53 AM