Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 7:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Maybe it wasn't the port. Maybe it wasn't your mother. Maybe it was poison. Prime suspect? Your evil twin.

dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnn

:oO !!!
She had some fruit salad herself and said she wasn't feeling well either, but she recovered pretty quickly and suspiciously knocked the bathroom door at 3:30 am and asked me "are you throwing up?".
Now that I think about it, her attitude was kind of suspicious. Thank you for helping me see the truth, Anne!

if you go missing, we will be sure to report this activity to the police.

I had a dream that Fran started a clothing line. I didnt actually see any of the clothes, it was just people talking about it.
I think this is because I was watching Travis concert videos on youtube before I went to bed last night. And because I like clothes? I dont know. I dont get how my head works.

Boardies on the catwalk !

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 8:54 PM Quote
streeeeeet legal at last !

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2010 2:16 AM Quote
I walked from a job i had been doing for less than 3weeks.

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2010 9:06 AM Quote

Flying to London today to see some friends I went to school with and go on a date :)

But it's been snowing all night and it still is...wonder if the flight's not cancelled....

mili
mili Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:11 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Brave.

What went wrong?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 4:58 AM Quote
I drove out to the Washington State coast yesterday and saw many animals in my travels. I saw one bald eagle, one hawk, one swan, four deer, four starfish, and many sea anenomes.

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 11:24 AM Quote
mili wrote:
monkey wrote:

Brave.

What went wrong?

life's too short to be miserable

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 12:06 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I drove out to the Washington State coast yesterday and saw many animals in my travels. I saw one bald eagle, one hawk, one swan, four deer, four starfish, and many sea anenomes.

NEMO!!!!
and i love star fishies

Im about to leave for work. Where I will be for the next 16 hours. It is -24 out. grumble grumble

I seriously need something other than work in my life. it is killing my soul. Im a fan of having an alive soul

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 12:47 PM Quote
I'm annoyed when potential employers say they're going to give you a ring and they don't. Grrrrrrrrr.....

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 12:58 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
I'm annoyed when potential employers say they're going to give you a ring and they don't. Grrrrrrrrr.....

This is one of my hates, would it really cause that much hassle for them to call you or even e-mail and say "Sorry, you were unsuccessful this time" it's common courtesy ffs.

Dubz

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 1:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:

This is one of my hates, would it really cause that much hassle for them to call you or even e-mail and say "Sorry, you were unsuccessful this time" it's common courtesy ffs.

Dubz

I had a brief phone convo at 9.30 am and was told they'd call me back later this morning.
It's nearly 3 pm !!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 4:45 PM Quote

I came to work wearing the only skirt I own (above 32ºC temperatures cause desperate measures), and a coworker said: "how pretty and feminine you look today. It's good that you finally got rid of those aggressive trousers". What the hell...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 5:14 PM Quote

I came to work wearing the only skirt I own (above 32ºC temperatures cause desperate measures), and a coworker said: "how pretty and feminine you look today. It's good that you finally got rid of those aggressive trousers". What the hell...

How rude!

Well, I have on some really aggressive trousers today because it is 8ºF (-13ºC). All the show melted a few days before this deep freeze hit, so there is nothing pretty to look at. It's just COLD. "It's so coooooold in the D!"

mili
mili Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 5:36 PM Quote

Reminds me of the one time when most of my favourite clothes were dirty as was my hair (this was in the first half of the 80's), and I ended up going to school in some polo shirt, a white v-neck college top and jeans with my hair in a ponytail (nothing like my usual attire back then), and got complimented for my looks. How depressing!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 29 Jan, 2010 7:15 PM Quote

that's not nice!
I got (jokingly) mocked for wearing an almost mini skirt yesterday when it was like -15. I was also wearing tights and boots, so in my mind it is totally acceptable!

Pages Previous 1...119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:21 PM