Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 2:14 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
dee wrote:
would like to be able to enjoy sitting in my living room without being subjected to the hills and e news...every single day

what you want to be watching is The City. That Olivia bird is gorgeous, i want her for christmas!

everyone on those shows should get sent to work in the sugar cane fields , except audrinnna

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 2:16 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Today is my last class at uni. My last class as a Sociology student.
I still have to take five exams (three before December 15 and two in February), but anyway... No more classes!
I can't believe it. After five years wanting this to end, I feel quite sad and empty now. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with myself next year, lol.

Hmmm...I couldn't celebrate my "last class" with my friends since all of us have different schedules - some of them still have classes, some finished long before me. I think my very last class was an economics class *sigh*, but it was more like I had tons of "last classes", one for every subject... like "I'll never have an English class again" and "I'll never see that professor shaking his head again ;P"... It's so strange, I moved out of my appartment in September and back to Munich to my mum's place, and now uni is far away and still so close because of those four stupid exams in Feb.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:
dee wrote:
would like to be able to enjoy sitting in my living room without being subjected to the hills and e news...every single day

what you want to be watching is The City. That Olivia bird is gorgeous, i want her for christmas!

I'll stuff her in a box for you Andrew.

Thanks. I'm going to avoid an inappropriate christmas joke

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
monkey wrote:
dee wrote:

I'll stuff her in a box for you Andrew.

Thanks. I'm going to avoid an inappropriate christmas joke

Thanks. I promise I wasn't intending on writing something dirty.

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 9:03 AM Quote
God, it feels like ages since last time I came and posted on the Board!! And it's a real pleasure to read you all again!! That's all I wanted to say! ;-)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 7:12 PM Quote
My coworker decided to rename the song "Goosey in the sky with diamonds" when the song came on the radio...

but in more exciting news!!

one of my other coworkers came in and had a showdown with two of my managers over leaving at noon today!! she said it is "discrimination" that we are all leaving at noon even though some of us come in earlier than others! it was a heated argument to be sure and it-was-awesome!!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 8:55 PM Quote
my English sucks.
and it's getting worse because I don't have classes anymore. AND my English-conversations-friend is in COLOMBIA for the next 4 weeks. Sigh.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 9:33 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
it was a heated argument to be sure and it-was-awesome!!
like a hotdog awesome?

mili
mili Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 8:49 AM Quote
Found at the library a cd version of the mid-1980's Triffids album "In the Pines". It'll be nice to get it to my iPod, I only have it on vinyl.

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 3:48 PM Quote
I think I've posted about this before, but:

WHY OH WHY can't you order paperchase-products from outside the UK??? soooo unfair, they've got the shops anyhow, they don't NEED an online-shop, too. Sigh.

BTW, I decided not to order the Threadless shirt.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 8:11 PM Quote
Today I came to the conlcusion that I am useless, ugly, fat and stupid. Thank you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 8:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Today I came to the conlcusion that I am useless, ugly, fat and stupid. Thank you.

Oh, Meggy, quite the opposite!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 29 Nov, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Oh, Meggy, quite the opposite!

No.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 4:34 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

That conclusion is plain wrong and makes no sense, you know? You're most definitely not any of those things. Not one. And it's absolutely out of the question.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 5:03 AM Quote
Megg! You get your bum over here and listen to me!

You are beautiful, smart, wonderful, fantastic, lovely, fashionable, funny, and about 100 other adjectives all in the arena of positive. I am old now, and therefore full of wisdom, so I know these things!

I am quite willing to kick the ass of whoever has made you upset. I'm tough you know, grrr!

Pages Previous 1...105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:59 PM