Travis

Thank you mailperson!
alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
Yup, just got the CD today in my mailbox, probably the most exciting thing this week! But I am going to see Rufus Wainwright tonight.... Ahhhhh glorious day!

Alexandria :-D

Re: Thank you mailperson!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 10:14 PM Quote
I envy you very, very much!!!!
Enjoy the album and enjoy the concert! :oD
Tell Rufus that he broke my heart when he went to Brazil and didn't come to Argentina :oP

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
Aww that sucks that he didn't go to Argentina. He was amazing tonight just him and his piano/guitar. He's one funny guy. :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 3:19 PM Quote
:D Alexandria! I'm happy you finally have Ode!

Tell Rufus I said Hi and tell him to play "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" hehe. Where is he playing?

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
He played it! lol He was at The Royal Oak Music Theater. I was going to meet him afterwards but my ride showed up :( Oh well, next time!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
Aww, I'm glad you had fun last night!
He must sound great live! :o)
Which songs did he play?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
He played it! lol He was at The Royal Oak Music Theater. I was going to meet him afterwards but my ride showed up :( Oh well, next time!

Oh, that's right! Royal Oak! You were in my hood! lol..sorta. :)

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
He sounds AMAZING live, it was so nice. Well he opened with The Art Teacher, he also did The Greek Song, Sanssouci, Not Ready to Love, Nobody's Off the Hook, Going to a Town, Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk, California, Rebel Prince, Foolish Love, Beauty Mark, Little Sister, Matinee Idol, Memphis Skyline, 11:11, Dinner at Eight, This Love Affair and I wanna say either The One You Love or April Fools. I'll check later this is all from memory he'll have the setlist up on his website soon!

He also did three encores with Hallelujah, Poses, Leaving for Paris No. 2 and I believe one more that I can't remember.

PS: Nikki I should have popped by for tea! JK, Royal Oak is such a nice town though, I plan on taking a day trip there one of these days.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:54 AM