Travis

Interview with Fran and Andy
thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
Sorry if this has been posted before I just stumbled across this before on Youtube. Hope you enjoy, it made me chuckle :-D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHtsGBlPD8

Re: Interview with Fran and Andy
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
Yeah, I posted this already. I think it's my favorite interview ever. The funniest part is when Andy gets all into it about “going green” and Fran’s like: “Get up, grab a duck *crack* There! See what I mean!!” LOL! >.<

Oh and….

Fran: I would love to stroke a mink
Andy: A dolphin. They’re nice friendly animals, aren’t they? And they’re sweet and clever.

Andy: I don’t think I’ve ever stolen anything. Maybe sweets when I was younger.
Fran: You……bastard.

Fran: You should have asked us that a few years ago…well there’s there and there’s this and there’s that, don’t even start me!

:P

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
hahaha those exact same bits made me chuckle aswell. Oh and the boggies on toast bit aswell haha

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
hahaha those exact same bits made me chuckle aswell. Oh and the boggies on toast bit aswell haha

boggies on beans on toast.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
yes that article was one of the best for quoting. And when Nikki didnt know whose neck Fran was grabbing, lol.
The duck, Philly, the mink, going green, boggies. All entertaining stuff!

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
thehitcher wrote:

boggies on beans on toast.

hahaha that's it. Very funny interview :-D

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Ahah hadn't seen this, thanks. Great interview.

mili
mili Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
Was Fran using "I concur" because it's popular here, or is the phrase popular here because Fran uses it?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Was Fran using "I concur" because it's popular here, or is the phrase popular here because Fran uses it?

I recently asked on G-chat the story on "concur" and it is a boardie thing. But the story wasn't as great as I was hoping. I'll try to find it later.

Here it is: The not very exciting story of concur.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 1:06 AM Quote
It's such a funny interview, I added it to my favourites when Nikki posted it.

Nikki wrote:

Fran: You should have asked us that a few years ago…well there’s there and there’s this and there’s that, don’t even start me!

This bit makes me laugh because when I was watching it with my sister and it got to this part she was like "WTF??? Hold on! Is he talking in english????", lol!

I learned the word "concur" on the board thanks to Ric I think :oP

mili
mili Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 6:41 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:

I recently asked on G-chat the story on "concur" and it is a boardie thing. But the story wasn't as great as I was hoping. I'll try to find it later.

Here it is: The not very exciting story of concur.

Thanks Kayte! How disappointing there wasn't anything really exciting behind it. But how did the TFL board start using it…?

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 3:19 PM Quote
enjoyed watching this, thanks! :)

but as english isn't my first language, i sometimes have problems understanding andy, haha. i mean, is it just me or is he talking reeaally fast? ;D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
enjoyed watchting this, thanks! :)

but as english isn't my first language, i sometimes have problems understanding andy, haha. i mean, is it just me or is he talking reeaally fast? ;D

It's even hard sometimes for me as a native speaker, since I've had no prior exposure to a Scottish accent. I'm getting better at it, but I have to listen twice sometimes.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:04 AM