Travis

Travis interview- iLike
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 2:16 AM Quote
I dont know if someone posted this before, I just found it today and I like it ...

Travis iLike

Re: Travis interview- iLike
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
I dont know if someone posted this before, I just found it today and I like it ...

Travis iLike

I think I've never seen it before, thanks a lot for posting!! :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
I haven't seen it before, gracias Erika!

I had to watch it twice, because the first time I was more concentrated on the music than on what they were saying haha.
I'd love to watch the whole video of that acoustic performance of J. Smith and Friends (we've already seen the Song To Self one).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 6:04 AM Quote
Thank you so much for posting this! I hadn't seen it before!

I love that Fran talks about the boardies' versions of "Friends"!!! How cool! :D And it cracked me up when Andy said they'd be all set if everyone named J. Smith bought the album, LOL!

Andy also brought up how quickly the album came together. Dougie said it was only five days before Freddie was born. It really is amazing that they were able to create such a masterpiece in such a short amount of time!

Also, if you click on the link, the iLike picture of Travis is a new one I've never seen before of them on a beach. It's just a little thumbnail picture. Does anyone know where a bigger version of this picture (or of that photo shoot) can be found? Thanks. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 6:17 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Also, if you click on the link, the iLike picture of Travis is a new one I've never seen before of them on a beach. It's just a little thumbnail picture. Does anyone know where a bigger version of this picture (or of that photo shoot) can be found? Thanks. :)

I don't know where it can be found online, but a (little bit) bigger version of it is in the german magazine with Travis on the cover that my friend brought me.
I tried googling the name of the magazine (Piranha) and Travis, or Ode To J. Smith, but I couldn't find it :o(

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 7:35 AM Quote
Great Saturday morning viewing Thanks :)

I love their wit and cheer.

Wonder who did the creepy version of Friends ? LOL

Joking apart , whilst I LOVE the rock tracks , Friends is fast becoming my favourite Travis song.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I don't know where it can be found online, but a (little bit) bigger version of it is in the german magazine with Travis on the cover that my friend brought me.
I tried googling the name of the magazine (Piranha) and Travis, or Ode To J. Smith, but I couldn't find it :o(

yep, I notice that pic too... that's why I get into this web....

I wish to find it... anyways I'll keep find this pic, looks pretty good in small size, imagine bigger ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:50 AM