Travis

The Line is Fine?
SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
Ever since my first Travis concert I had wanted to hear the "line is fine" and "good day to die",but even though I've been to every show that they have played here in los angeles since 2000, i have not had that honor.i'm just curious to see if any of you guys have seen them perform these songs live or if any of you know why they don't???

Re: The Line is Fine?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:28 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
Ever since my first Travis concert I had wanted to hear the "line is fine" and "good day to die",but even though I've been to every show that they have played here in los angeles since 2000, i have not had that honor.i'm just curious to see if any of you guys have seen them perform these songs live or if any of you know why they don't???

They played "The Line Is Fine" in Detroit @ Clutch Cargos in 2007 on The Boy tour. It was awesome, but so was every song that night.

catriona
catriona Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:29 PM Quote
Hey I'm sure I've seen them play these live but I've been into Travis since the Good Feeling days. Good Day to Die is my favourite Travis song ever and Good Feeling is still my favourite album but I guess they have so many songs to pick and choose from they just don't play so many non-singles anymore. I've been pleased that they've been playing more oldies on the current tour though.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:39 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

They played "The Line Is Fine" in Detroit @ Clutch Cargos in 2007 on The Boy tour. It was awesome, but so was every song that night.

lucky!, i wonder why they did it for you and not for me....hm

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
catriona wrote:
Hey I'm sure I've seen them play these live but I've been into Travis since the Good Feeling days. Good Day to Die is my favourite Travis song ever and Good Feeling is still my favourite album but I guess they have so many songs to pick and choose from they just don't play so many non-singles anymore. I've been pleased that they've been playing more oldies on the current tour though.

good!then there is hope!,i wish there was some way to request songs for them to play, i doubt that any of the guys really ever read the threads....but....in case i'm wrong,PLEASE play the line is fine in la!!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
catriona wrote:

good!then there is hope!,i wish there was some way to request songs for them to play, i doubt that any of the guys really ever read the threads....but....in case i'm wrong,PLEASE play the line is fine in la!!!!

They do read a lot of the threads, so you never know. Good luck!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Ohh, I'd LOVE to hear The Line Is Fine and Good Day To Die live!!!!

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
catriona wrote:

They do read a lot of the threads, so you never know. Good luck!

*crosses fingers*....Fran,come on man,show me a sign

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Riiiight?!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 12:32 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

Is there ever a bad song at a Travis gig?

They also played it on 13th October 2003 (that date ring any bells in anyones head? ;) ) at the Ulster Hall in Belfast- to my knowledge it was Dougie's only ever stage fall- until he fell again at the ABC the other week :P Haha, poor Doug!

akanksha
akanksha Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 12:38 AM Quote

Guh, those two are my favourite songs out of Good Feeling. It would be great to hear them live! Maybe we could sign a petition or something. Haha.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 8:57 AM Quote
bump, heh.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

Is there ever a bad song at a Travis gig?

They also played it on 13th October 2003 (that date ring any bells in anyones head? ;) ) at the Ulster Hall in Belfast- to my knowledge it was Dougie's only ever stage fall- until he fell again at the ABC the other week :P Haha, poor Doug!

Wow,maybe they play them everywhere except for los angeles! what is up with that?

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
akanksha wrote:

Guh, those two are my favourite songs out of Good Feeling. It would be great to hear them live! Maybe we could sign a petition or something. Haha.

That's a good idea!let's make sure that they play those two songs at every gig for every show,from now on!:-p that would be awsome!....Can you guys do that? I'll never ask you for another favor again,ever!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
I have heard The Line is Fine once and it was amazing :o), so I definitely hope they play it soon in Los Angeles just for you ;o). Haven't heard Good Day to Die, though :o(. I'd love to hear it anytime soon...

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:59 PM