Travis

Re: Left wanting more.......
lilly
lilly Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
A bit of goss. Did you know that Tim Thingy(the double barreled guy from Keane) and Chris Martin were in the audience that evening???? Just picked up that juicy piece of info!

I'm sure they could both pick up a tip or 2 from Travis! Oh yes!!!!!

OOOhhhhh my GOD, TIM RICE-OXLEY was there?!? I used to like Keane (first album) and went to a concert just to see him play the piano on stage *sighs* ;D

morag_h
morag_h Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
I used to like Keane (first album)

Ditto that comment! I loved the first album, unfortunately marred slightly by discovering that Tom Chaplin is a total pr*ck when it comes to the fans! Haven't liked any of their stuff since then tho!!

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:58 PM Quote
morag_h wrote:
lilly wrote:

Ditto that comment! I loved the first album, unfortunately marred slightly by discovering that Tom Chaplin is a total pr*ck when it comes to the fans! Haven't liked any of their stuff since then tho!!

Isn't it funny how you can turn off a band because of their lack of people skills... glad Travis will never lose their charm ;o)

morag_h
morag_h Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 12:00 AM Quote
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:
morag_h wrote:
lilly wrote:

Isn't it funny how you can turn off a band because of their lack of people skills... glad Travis will never lose their charm ;o)

Wouldn't say it was just his lack of people skills...the music stopped appealing to me too! Travis on the other hand continue to make classic tracks...and on the only occasion I've met them they were all absolute gents!

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
morag_h wrote:
lilly wrote:

Yeah, after I'd watched this Keane DVD ("Strangers" or sth like that?) I realised my Keane-fandom-days were over - even my "Tim Rice-Oxley"-days ;)
Bought the second album, but sold it on a flea-market...

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:37 PM