Travis

Re: 10 october 2008: watch travis gig live online
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
Hope someone can put this on youtube or something. Glad you all enjoyed it. Sounds like it was a great show...Fran in the crowd and all!

Stupid computer!!!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I actually found the site to be quicker tonight than it has been for a while. It is an idea for the band to think about anyway, right Fran? ;) It has brought the fans together. It's been great. :)

Me too, it's a great idea but might not be a practical one. The board has been really quick for me tonight except one blip.

I've just realised I want to get up at 6:00 tomorrow to watch the F1, so I'm going to bed now. Night!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hope someone can put this on youtube or something. Glad you all enjoyed it. Sounds like it was a great show...Fran in the crowd and all!

Stupid computer!!!

Nikki...it's streaming again..can you get into it?

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
okay, okay, I'm back from heaven...

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOOOD!!!!! Thank you a million times, boys, it was like 99% being live in Berlin! And please record this hard rock version of Side!! I'm blown away! That was great, great, great, great! Fran, your voice was at is best this evening! Amazing show! Even if the crowd forgot their hands at home - you got them at the end with the pogo! Now I have to ask this for the fifth or sixth time: When do you come to Germany again??? Will there be a tour???

I can't sleep tonight.... my mind is at this gig!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
Night James and everyone else who's off to sleepy sleepy land. I think it could work. It worked tonight fine. :)

Hope you get to see it Nikki. :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
silvella wrote:

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOOOD!!!!! Thank you a million times, boys, it was like 99% being live in Berlin! And please record this hard rock version of Side!! I'm blown away! That was great, great, great, great! Fran, your voice was at is best this evening! Amazing show! Even if the crowd forgot their hands at home - you got them at the end with the pogo! Now I have to ask this for the fifth or sixth time: When do you come to Germany again??? Will there be a tour???

Travis plays much more times in Germany than UK

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:33 PM Quote
silvella wrote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFnAbNu3ao I got that recently. Another version of the new great Side. :)

morag_h
morag_h Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
Thank you all for being part of this amazing evening! It's been so much fun! I really should head to bed...but first I'm gonna have a listen to Ode!

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:37 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
silvella wrote:

Travis plays much more times in Germany than UK

Good joke, Raziel!! That would be nice if they did. So, old mama must go to sleep now. Night everybody! Didn't we have a great evening together? I'm on holiday for a week now, see you soon!

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFnAbNu3ao I got that recently. Another version of the new great Side. :)

Wow, I love this version! Thanks for posting again!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:45 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:

Pleasure. Have fun on holiday. :)

Light
Light Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
silvella wrote:

And I can´t sleep tonight... Everybody´s saying everything is allright...
It actually is!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:48 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
silvella wrote:

Pleasure. Have fun on holiday. :)

I didnt like andy´s solo. But is very similar than Side of tonight show...
If travis plays next year at Germany, definitely i will go

oneofthe3
oneofthe3 Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
so where's the stream being repeated? can't find it. ta

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
so sad that i couldnt be near a computer tonight! But im going to look into this "re streaming" thing.
or hopefully someone will post a vid!
sounds like you all had a great time!

Pages Previous 1...14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:05 AM