Travis

Re: Updated: Unsecret Santa Boadie Exchange Partners!
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
When I was about 12 years old I got a napkin from my sister, it scared me for life :S

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
When I was about 12 years old I got a napkin from my sister, it scared me for life :S

Please don't think I'm making fun of your English (which is great!!) but I think you meant scarred for life.

Though scared for life is pretty funny.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Please don't think I'm making fun of your English (which is great!!) but I think you meant scarred for life.

Though scared for life is pretty funny.

hehe oops I forgot a letter ;)

elodie
elodie Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
Hi!

Gift bought! ;-) I will probably send it tomorrow or on saturday

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 4:19 AM Quote
OMG! Sleeping bunny! How cute, Kristy!!

PS: Thanks, Fred! :) I feel loved. Or, maybe you just picked me to get to the men in my family, lol.

juuuli
juuuli Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 12:59 PM Quote
I posted the present today. Hopefully it'll find its way to Italy.

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 2:07 PM Quote
Kristy, yours was posted today. I hope you like! It's, eh, quite a big package, so you can't miss it. I got a wee bit carried away when I was shopping - I think that the cost of sending it was probably more than the actual budget. But oh well, totally worth it! haha.

Oh and I totally lied on the customs form - apparently you're getting a Travis hat, scarf, gloves and socks set plus a Travis book & cd set. Yeah right!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 2:30 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Kristy, yours was posted today. I hope you like! It's, eh, quite a big package, so you can't miss it. I got a wee bit carried away when I was shopping - I think that the cost of sending it was probably more than the actual budget. But oh well, totally worth it! haha.

Oh and I totally lied on the customs form - apparently you're getting a Travis hat, scarf, gloves and socks set plus a Travis book & cd set. Yeah right!

Canadian customs is rough dude

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Moray wrote:

Hahaha, wow, that is kinda hilarious. Look at all those things I am not getting!
The post office chick filled it out for me, so I couldnt lie as planned. Well, i guess I could have lied to her, but I would have started laughing or something.
I'M EXCITED!

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
oh there's a Xmas card in the package too, which you can open before Xmas day if you get it in time. I don't think I gave anything away in my wee note inside it!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
you have a card too, but you cant open it early bc...it is right in the package and my note gives away everything :)

varz
varz Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
wooo i posted hennypenny's today :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
I bought part of Anne's gift today! :o)

And eh... I don't know how to say this, but I opened my present a couple of weeks ago and there was no way I was going to wait until Christmas, even though that's what I had planned in the first place... once I knew what it was, waiting until Christmas to open it would have damaged my mental health, sorry.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
once I knew what it was, waiting until Christmas to open it would have damaged my mental health, sorry.

LOL! It's ok, Juli! We all felt for you!! Glad you finally have Ode. :) Anne rules.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 2:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
OMG! Sleeping bunny! How cute, Kristy!!

PS: Thanks, Fred! :) I feel loved. Or, maybe you just picked me to get to the men in my family, lol.

indeed

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:04 AM