Travis

Re: Dougie's Coat
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
It's entirely possible that he has more than one, and sends them out for cleaning. He had a whole suitcase full of those striped shirts.
http://www.travisonline.com/band/view.php?v=ba0f8034508109d71db08c0a483b215d.jpg

His bloody t´s

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:24 PM Quote

I really really really love that coat...and another one - I believe he owns - too.

he has a great cloths taste

but it must so so freaking hot on stage underneath it...

I really don't know how he's able to concentrate in this sauna up there...well..they have beer there too...maybe that helps?

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
I asked Dougie about his coat and he said it was from the Royal British Navy. Most military clothing run large but it fits him perfectly.

nickynooboo wrote:
Surely it must smell? If not then half of the bands tour budget must be going to some dry cleaning firm somewhere?!? Do you think it is a secret code and he is trying to tell us something? Or maybe he is being held to ransom and HAS to keep wearing it???

I had two coat hugs from Dougie last week and I assure you, it does not smell. ;)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 5:44 PM Quote
Peter76 wrote:
I asked Dougie about his coat and he said it was from the Royal British Navy. Most military clothing run large but it fits him perfectly.

nickynooboo wrote:
Surely it must smell? If not then half of the bands tour budget must be going to some dry cleaning firm somewhere?!? Do you think it is a secret code and he is trying to tell us something? Or maybe he is being held to ransom and HAS to keep wearing it???

I had two coat hugs from Dougie last week and I assure you, it does not smell. ;)

He smells fantastic:)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 6:31 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Peter76 wrote:

nickynooboo wrote:

He smells fantastic:)

OK!! Stop....enough!! You are all making me too jealous!!!
I want a sniff of Dougie's coat. Does that make me sick and wrong??? Maybe it does. I suppose I would prefer coat hugs with Dougie actually IN the coat rather than just sniffing the coat itself....that WOULD be weird! ;)

velouria
velouria Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:52 AM Quote
I love his coat! I complimented it when I met him and I can also assure you that it does not smell at all. Coats are so fun, I have a collection of coats myself and I never really care for the weather because I'm always so cold!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 5:43 AM Quote
velouria wrote:
I love his coat! I complimented it when I met him and I can also assure you that it does not smell at all. Coats are so fun, I have a collection of coats myself and I never really care for the weather because I'm always so cold!

Yeah, I'm the same, I have a weakness for coats and jackets. They just look so cool, I can't resist! I like Dougie's.

LAchickclicks
LAchickclicks Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 5:51 AM Quote
Peter76 wrote:

nickynooboo wrote:

hahaha reading your comments make me laugh out loud. i love his coat too! very stylish & cool. actually my friend and i thought of making a huge sign that would say "we love your coat dougie!" but we didn't get around in making that sign. haha.

silvella
silvella Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 12:35 PM Quote
I like more his brown leather jacket - it feels super soft and fits him much better than the coat!!

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/12/20/88/81/dougie10.jpg

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:47 PM Quote

Haha

you GOTTA read through this thread again!

Haha :) It just sounds like every single one of you (not offending here..) is in LOVE with him :)

hahaha :)

he smells great, he looks great, he plays great...he is great :)

I do agree with all these things (so no misunderstanding) - but it's kinda odd talking about it..

I mean...you don't go and do that about other people in ur life...do u? ;)

hehe

;)

still...he's great

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Haha

you GOTTA read through this thread again!

Haha :) It just sounds like every single one of you (not offending here..) is in LOVE with him :)

hahaha :)

I do agree with all these things (so no misunderstanding) - but it's kinda odd talking about it..

I mean...you don't go and do that about other people in ur life...do u? ;)

hehe

;)

still...he's great

Hahaha LOL
But, yeah, I think all these things are true (although I didn't smell him, it would be a strange situation O.o)

And I also love coats, but my mother doesn't leave me buy so many :P

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:38 PM Quote

Haha....just bought one yesterday...now that summer's coming back I just had to get this new winter coat...=> need money..

Yes I know what you mean - but still. It just sounds so...well "strange" reading this from all different kind of people...

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 4:35 AM Quote
I can't believe you're talking about smell! c'mon!
hahahaha XD

Btw, I love coats too! :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 2:37 PM Quote
Haha, yes, this is "strange", that's why we are nuts! LoL

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Fri 17 Apr, 2009 3:17 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

neil smells great too
i still remember the smell of his cologne or aftershave
it was very clean yet elegant

btw i dreamt about him last night ;p
he bought me a pack of cigarette lol !

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:30 PM