Travis

Re: Hi there, I'm new :)
Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:12 AM Quote
Awww thank you all for the kind welcomes! :D
Ooo it's really cool you remember us Eledh!! We were really near the front, about 3 rows back... My mum was there aswell but she was on crutches and had to sit down for it :(
Ahhh yeah you gotta love Frans toushe lol!
Yep, they were really lovely lads, dougie didn't come out sadly :(, Neil seemed to be in a hurry lol but Andy & Fran were out there for aaaaages! :o
It was awesome cos Fran gave my boyfriend and I a hug before we had our picture taken & Fran said she looked like my sister with genuine surprise (she's a young mum for my age) an signed all my stuff... I'll try & find the pic soon :)
U absolutely love the new album, got it yesterday! I especially love Chinese Blues, Quite Free & Before You Were Young but I love them all! I love all the albums aswell, there's not one I particularly prefer over the other :)

Woah sorry for the long post! I didn't expect so many repliesl, I thought it just stay forgotten lol :s *blush* hehe

Atlantis
Ooo it's really cool you remember us Eledh!! We were really near the front, about 3 rows back... My mum was there aswell but she was on crutches and had to sit down for it :(
Yep, they were really lovely lads, dougie didn't come out sadly :(, Neil seemed to be in a hurry lol but Andy & Fran were out there for aaaaages! :o
It was awesome cos Fran gave my boyfriend and I a hug before we had our picture taken & Fran said she looked like my sister with genuine surprise (she's a young mum for my age) an signed all my stuff... I'll try & find the pic soon :)
U absolutely love the new album, got it yesterday! I especially love Chinese Blues, Quite Free & Before You Were Young but I love them all! I love all the albums aswell, there's not one I particularly prefer over the other :)

Woah sorry for the long post! I didn't expect so many repliesl, I thought it just stay forgotten lol :s *blush* hehe

Atlantis

Atlantis

Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:13 AM Quote

Atlantis

Atlantis

Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:16 AM Quote
OMG sorry for the multiple replies I dunno what happened there! Haha!
Could a mod please remove them? Thanks! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
OMG! hehehee..Atlantis! I think you broke a record for most repeat posts in your first thread! What was that...12?? :D lol...you will soon learn that pressing refresh while posting is not a good idea. ;P Happens to all of us though. Oh, and sometimes our posts get switched by the Travisonline ghosts as well.

Atlantis
Atlantis Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Hehe really??! :o Uh oh, theres ghosts on here??! :D

Ooo haha noooo I didn't press refresh, my Internet on my iPod completely messed up and kept freezing, but when I managed to make it stop it had all the replies!!! Oh dear! Sorry again! Stupid iPod...

Woo at least I got a record for it :D what a way to make an entrance! Hehe!

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:36 AM Quote
Atlantis wrote:
U absolutely love the new album, got it yesterday! I especially love Chinese Blues, Quite Free & Before You Were Young but I love them all!

Those three are definitely my favourites, along with Long Way Down!!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
Hello, Jess, welcome!! :) Haha, never mind the multiple replies. xD Cool pics, by the way!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
Hello, Jess, welcome!! :) Haha, never mind the multiple replies. xD Cool pics, by the way!

EDIT: Look, double post. Sorry!! :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:38 AM Quote
Haha! Genius. Don't worry about it. Happens to us all, though not like that. Haha.

We share the same 3 favourites from the new album and I'm a fellow iPod poster. ;) You got the iPod Touch? :)

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 8:10 AM Quote
Welcome Jess! the multi-post is something that happens here all the time!! and it was funny!
Have fun!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:33 PM