Travis

Re: Idiots thread of suggestions
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:00 PM Quote
Somewhere Else, you need to lighten up a tiny bit.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
I did, I changed the title . as light as I could think of!

Re: A Gig suggestion
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
They could borrow my bear outfit....but would need to get 3 more.....and then take off the heads before they start singing :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Amberlite/BookstartBear.jpg

haha liking the look. Actually this reminds me of Fran's Chippy outfit in the Closer video. He should come on stage as Chippy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:49 AM Quote
Im sorry, did you change this thread to call us idiots?
If this was from someone friendlier I would think it was a joke and therefore funny, but alas, i do not.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
Do not like where this thread is going .. uhoh

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:04 AM Quote
Sweet. So you've deleted all of your comments and changed the title of the thread to say "idiots" all because we're having a bit of fun? I agree, lighten up.

Peewee...that's a GREAT idea! I <3 your bear outfit. In the chat, we were discussing an article in my newspaper about some guys who robbed an ice cream truck. What if Travis rode in on an ice cream truck and threw like Fudgsicles and chocolate eclairs at us. :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:18 AM Quote
hahaham Nikki i misread that as "dropped an ice cream truck" and i had no idea how that was even possible!!

Ya, love how she deleted all of her comments.
Oh well, ours are funny!

You know how they are always encouraging pogo-ing, well what if they all came in boucing on actual pogo sticks? Although lately Dougie and Andy have had trouble with falling issues, so that might not be a good idea.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:29 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
hahaham Nikki i misread that as "dropped an ice cream truck" and i had no idea how that was even possible!!

Although lately Dougie and Andy have had trouble with falling issues, so that might not be a good idea.

LOL!

oh? What kinda falling issues?
Just laughing to myself thinking of dougie falling around stage. That'd look very strange although...
Saw the TOTP sing video the other night. Nearly wet myself watching dougie slip on the cake LMAO
oh no im gna start the giggles again

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:30 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Ya, love how she deleted all of her comments.
Oh well, ours are funny!

You know how they are always encouraging pogo-ing, well what if they all came in boucing on actual pogo sticks? Although lately Dougie and Andy have had trouble with falling issues, so that might not be a good idea.

True. What about bouncy moon boots? :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
Andy and Dougie have both fallen in shows in the last couple of days.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:38 AM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Although lately Dougie and Andy have had trouble with falling issues, so that might not be a good idea.

LOL!

Just laughing to myself thinking of dougie falling around stage. That'd look very strange although...
Saw the TOTP sing video the other night. Nearly wet myself watching dougie slip on the cake LMAO

It's ok. I think we're all slap happy right now! I love that TOTP video! I haven't watched it in ages. *goes to youtube* :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:41 AM Quote
that video is definatly one of the things that pushed me from liking Travis to loving Travis.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
minnmess wrote:

LOL!

It's ok. I think we're all slap happy right now! I love that TOTP video! I haven't watched it in ages. *goes to youtube* :D

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:47 AM Quote
I just figured about the fallin when i saw the abc thread - Doh!

lol its hilarious. Poor fran was defenceless, all he had was the plate. And the fan up the front still throwing stuff after it had ended. lol
Theres so much about that video i love.
The look of determination on neils face to plant cake on frans head, fran getting caked ( x 1000 )Dougie slipping and his face at the end.

Ah see what ive started.
Back to my teenybopper years
giddy giddy giddy

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 1:57 AM Quote
I love how hard Fran fights to get back to the mic! Just determination, lol. And i LOVE the end "Sing sing *PIE*"

Nikki, how did your msg post twice with mine in the middle? odd.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:12 PM