Travis

Re: Travisonline Chat: Sunday 5th July @ 16:00
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I don't know why it's said that Yu is the only one trying to solve it. I've been saying it for weeks that we should change the day and time! lol

..Sorry, Ben, didn't know that!! :( I don't check out this thread very often, so I must have missed your posts. Thank you too! :) Hope as many people as possible are able to join the chat.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:34 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I don't know why it's said that Yu is the only one trying to solve it. I've been saying it for weeks that we should change the day and time! lol

So, like i keep saying ;) what sort of times can people do?! On an average day.

Haha;) No Ben..I know u've been trying so hard to make it work for everyone too:) Tt's why I apologised for not telling when on weekdays I can make it.Sorry.I shall do so now;)

Weekdays I'm able to make it mostly on 12pm-2am SG time.. Time's 7 hours faster here in SG..Tt should be round 5-7pm Brit time.But the difficult part is the days coz I can never tell when I can make it since my working days are incredibly irregular.Changes every week.Hope this helps though;)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:46 PM Quote
I think I'll be able to join the chat at any time except very early in the morning. I'll try to arrange my study time, etc. There's a 8 hour gap between Korea time and the board time. It's 00.45am here now. I'm sure it's hard to arrange the chat date & time!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
Don't worry girls. :) I guess I just really hope you can join us soon, that's why I seemed a bit frustrated. ;) Why can't we all be in the same time zone. Stupid sun. :P

That's great Sue. I think 5pm could work. If that's ok for all our South American friends? I understand the days are difficult but if we do it at 5pm at least it means you have a chance of joining us. :)

Would British time of 5pm be bad for you Lee? You don't have to chat with us but it'd be nice to have you there Lee, one day. :) Ahhh, I'm guessing 5pm would be bad for you. lol Maybe Sue could make it at 4pm?... Still be midnight for you Lee though.

It's hard work this! lol

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 9:39 PM Quote
Ohh! I want to chat! Now that I'm uni-free for a month I have at least a bit more of free time :o). I still have to work though, which sucks. But I really hope I can chat with you all!... If you are willing to put up with me, of course :o).

Is the next chat going to take place on the weekend? (Sorry if this has already been stated somewhere, I just read the last page of the thread).

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 10:08 PM Quote
Week chats are more successful than weekend chats. We've yet to plan one for this week though. I can only do tomorrow. Maybe Thursday.

But for all regular chatters, how about we stick with the usual for tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY 8pm.

That's British time, and from what I gather from other boardies, the time of the board doesn't change for other boardies so British time = board time. If you can Juli, it'd be great if you can join us. :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 10:14 PM Quote
Hi all. There's wireless where I'm staying so I have internet. :P I can arrange a regular chat slot for tomorrow if you want. Will do it now.

Re: Travisonline Chat: Wednesday 8th July @ 20:00
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 10:48 PM Quote
Hey Luke. Nice to hear from you. :) That's a great help, thanks a lot! Hope you're having fun. ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 2:16 AM Quote
Darn! It seems I will never be able to make it to the chat :o(. 8 pm (British time) it's not a good time for me in Mexico 'cause I'm either at work (where I don't have internet access) or doing some errands with my mum. And before that time I might be sleeping xD, morning time (that is Brit afternoon time) for me is kind of difficult :o(. Hope I can make it some day...

Tomorrow (today) I won't be able to chat because I have a dentist appointment at 7 pm (board time) :o(. Anyways, have fun everyone! :o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 2:36 AM Quote
Ohh, I'm afraid I can't make it either. That time tomorrow I'll be working :o(. Maybe some other time then :o).

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 4:27 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

:P
hahahaha

BenFilbert wrote:
Don't worry girls. :) I guess I just really hope you can join us soon, that's why I seemed a bit frustrated. ;) Why can't we all be in the same time zone. Stupid sun. :P

Yeah! Damn stupid sun :S

Would be fantastic if you can join to us! FANTASTIC! You'll have to do it, sooner or later!
...Please guys, try to do your best ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 7:07 PM Quote
We chat for about 2 and a half hours normally on a successful turn out, so whenever the chat starts, if it happens to be 2 hours later still check it out because we may still be there. :) We normally do 8pm because in the past that has been the time everyone's been able to do, but we're going to start doing other times for other people. :)

50 minutes to go... ;)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 7:31 PM Quote
I only finish work at 8 but by the time I get home I may still catch you guys on there! I miss my Travis buddies soooooooo much!!!

*group hug* lol

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 8:23 PM Quote

haha and none of u's there :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
We had a visit from Bumble. The poor guy couldn't speak much English.

We laughed at my drawing. Haha. Oh, how we laughed.

Alex made a surprise visit. And then he left again.

Yu promised she'd do anything to me. I mean, for me.

Fun, fun, fun! :)

Pages Previous 1...33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:34 AM