Travis

Re: My Eyes video ON~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bojana
Bojana Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 5:05 PM Quote
I've just watched video and it's great! I love it!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 9:18 PM Quote
I had gone to a Giants game last night (excellent seats, behind home place...it was killer to see the actual pitches being thrown...bring on the heat...and to see a line-drive straight up first...it was beautiful!!!!), so i finally get home and Elsa had just finished watching this video. I go into her room...had many many beers at the game i was still buzzing from the game and was in a spectacular mood cause we were ahead when i left the ballpark at the top of the 9th (we ended up losing - oh 4 christ sakes), so Elsa says to me, you gotta watch this...and then she says i think i saw Fran going for the cup! I'm like wha...he's going for the cup...come on, let me see it. I knew exactly what she was talking about..."going for the cup". I had no earthly idea what this video was all about, i haven't been on the boards like in forever. The water park (aka birth canal...i never would've thought that)...way fun...gotta hand it to Neil (a man after my own heart), dive in head first is the way to do it. i loved the rain, comedic as it was, it was still beautiful (i miss the southern rain...thunderstorms and all). The bit when they spill out into that hospital hallway...Neil (yeah...sorry i'm repeating...but he/she stole the show)...did an olympic slide...it was so smooth that not even an olympic skater can bite it that smoothly. That close up of Andy in the wheel chair was so f...king funny. And then...FRAN GOES FOR THE CUP!!! Honk honk!!! ahhahahaha

morag_h
morag_h Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
That video has made my night! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time, it's going straight in my YouTube favourites!!

baby faced woman
baby faced woman Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 2:53 PM Quote
Very very funnnnnnn clip!
I LOVE this song and the clip soooo much. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 4:47 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
The "moustache and glasses" look is THE trend to follow.

Yay! Great video. Though, was I the only one confused by the water slide? What is the relevance there?

Perhaps you've figured it out from other postings but the water slide is supposed to be them going down the birth canal until they are born (shooting out into the hall in the end).

Stéphanie
Stéphanie Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 10:15 PM Quote
Ahahahah !

A pretty funny video ! I like it !
A typical Travis' video with it personal humor ! :D

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 12:23 AM Quote
I thought storks bring babies. :-P

Nice one!

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
An absolutely genius video.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 03 Sep, 2010 4:30 PM Quote
is this even areal pers or just a fucked up auto login posting radomly shit?

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 10:00 PM