Travis

Re: Travis on TV in Germany / Rockpalast!!!
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 2:19 PM Quote
I would recommend both links but certainly the 1st one. It's a DVD and when you put it to DVD it looks PERFECT quality and you get a cool menu and you can pick the song from the menu screen. I love it! :) You could fool someone into believing you'd been to the shop and bought it. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 2:45 PM Quote
Great, I'll download this immediately! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 4:12 PM Quote
Get this one: http://www.dimeadozen.org Search for Travis and you'll find it. It is worth it. If you have problems getting it to DVD like i did, PM me. ;) People have been saying they wanted a new DVD for years, this isn't far from that.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 5:10 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Get this one: http://www.dimeadozen.org Search for Travis and you'll find it. It is worth it. If you have problems getting it to DVD like i did, PM me. ;) People have been saying they wanted a new DVD for years, this isn't far from that.

Oh I'll give it a go, thanks a lot Ben! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Really good down speed on this torrent, el fantastico! :)

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 9:54 AM Quote
First, I want to say thank you for the download links. It would be great to have an new Travis DVD, so I've logged in at dimeadozen and downloaded the file. But I never did a torrent download before, so I've been looking at the FAQs, but only found how to open files with different endings. And a little programm that shows how to open unknown files. Didn't work! :(( So, I'm helpless! The ending of the file is .torrent. I think it needs a special tool to extract it? Or what did I do wrong? Would be nice if somebody could tell me. Thanks!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 11:38 AM Quote
silvella wrote:
First, I want to say thank you for the download links. It would be great to have an new Travis DVD, so I've logged in at dimeadozen and downloaded the file. But I never did a torrent download before, so I've been looking at the FAQs, but only found how to open files with different endings. And a little programm that shows how to open unknown files. Didn't work! :(( So, I'm helpless! The ending of the file is .torrent. I think it needs a special tool to extract it? Or what did I do wrong? Would be nice if somebody could tell me. Thanks!!

The ".torrent"-file is just a link to download the file(s). You'll need a torrent-program to download it, I'm using utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/, it's free and very easy to use! When you've downloaded the program, just click the ".torrent"-file and then chose the directory you want to save it to. After you've done this it might be a bit tricky to watch it on your computer or on your DVD-player... I'm no expert at this and I haven't tried to burn it yet, but you can always PM me or Ben(I hope) if you have any troubles. We'll try to help you as much as we can :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 11:53 AM Quote
Good advice from Alex. I used that thing too so use that! :) It could take a few hours or even a couple of days to download but it will just resume from where it finished whenever you're on the computer so you don't have to keep the computer on for 2 days! You can stop and start the download whenever you want and it'll just keep going.

It was when it finished and i wanted to put it to DVD when i had the problems but i managed to download something else and now i can watch through my DVD player on my TV! :) I don't know much at all about computers and computery things and so i get excited easily! lol I've never downloaded anything like it before with the song selection screen etc though. :)

silvella
silvella Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 8:52 AM Quote
Boys!!! Alex and Ben!!! I have to say a massive
THANK YOU
for your help!!! To you and all the other great guys who are always up to support us "unables" and who share their knowledge and cool stuff as well!!! I know how bad people sometimes treat each other in different boards, and I'm almost a little bit proud to be a member of this board here. It's great to have online friends like you! Time to add you... LOL

So... I've downloaded this Torrent programm, just needed a few seconds. And now I've started the download of the link - it will need about 12 hours... I'm not sure - do I use the Pause button or the Stop button when I want to switch off my PC? And when I start it again - the Start button? Thanks!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 9:25 AM Quote
Awww, that's alright. Glad to help. :) People are very nice and helpful on here. It's a nice place to be. :)

You could pause or stop it but I don't think it makes much of a difference. It shouldn't take too long to download either so it should be ok. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 12:17 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
Boys!!! Alex and Ben!!! I have to say a massive
THANK YOU
for your help!!! To you and all the other great guys who are always up to support us "unables" and who share their knowledge and cool stuff as well!!! I know how bad people sometimes treat each other in different boards, and I'm almost a little bit proud to be a member of this board here. It's great to have online friends like you! Time to add you... LOL

So... I've downloaded this Torrent programm, just needed a few seconds. And now I've started the download of the link - it will need about 12 hours... I'm not sure - do I use the Pause button or the Stop button when I want to switch off my PC? And when I start it again - the Start button? Thanks!

You're very welcome =) Everyone should be able to enjoy Travis 24/7 and next time it's probably you or someone else who'll help us ;)

I'm been feeling kinda under the weather lately so I haven't been outside my door this week, but as soon as I feel better I'm gonna buy some dvd-discs. So expect a desperate PM soon Ben ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 1:19 PM Quote
That's right. I've been helped so many times by other people so if i can send a song or give some advice or help to others, it's fine. :)

Don't worry Alex. I'll do my best to help. ;) Feel better soon matey. :)

silvella
silvella Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 3:34 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I'm been feeling kinda under the weather lately so I haven't been outside my door this week, but as soon as I feel better I'm gonna buy some dvd-discs. So expect a desperate PM soon Ben ;)

So, get well soon, Alex!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:49 AM