Travis

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
:( I've never been to Disney World :*( I was a deprived child.

Not really...but I always wanted to see Mickey.

DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT go in December. DON'T DO IT. First time went with the fam, spent New Years eve in Epcot. Spent 3 hours trying to get out of the funkin' parking lot. Then it took an hour to get back to the hotel.
Spent last New Year eve in Epcot with band. The park employees thought it was a good idea to pass noise makers out for the New Years celebration... at 7pm. 5 hours of obnoxious honking... oh god.

Go in February.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:46 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
[quote="ashleyb"]
Hey Ashley!

Hey Nikki. How are you doing?

I'm good. Today was quite possibly the most boring day ever...but the night is young. I'm going out later.

Ooh! have fun! I was supposed to be at a concert tonight, but am home sick instead :(

Aww...I'm sorry! What concert?

Brett Dennen and Guster. It was free, on campus, and a chance for me to get out and actually have some fun (I've been swamped with homework- stupid midterms and papers and tests) Anyway, my plan this weekend was to be super-productive, and reward myself with the concert. But then I got sick. Anyway, I think I'll stop here before I get too self-pitying :)

Yuck. That sucks... :/ sorry.

I really like the songs I've heard by Guster! Just discovered them recently.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:48 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
[quote="ashleyb"]
Hey Ashley!

I'm good. Today was quite possibly the most boring day ever...but the night is young. I'm going out later.

Ooh! have fun! I was supposed to be at a concert tonight, but am home sick instead :(

Brett Dennen and Guster. It was free, on campus, and a chance for me to get out and actually have some fun (I've been swamped with homework- stupid midterms and papers and tests) Anyway, my plan this weekend was to be super-productive, and reward myself with the concert. But then I got sick. Anyway, I think I'll stop here before I get too self-pitying :)

Saw Brett Dennen when he came with Ben Folds and John Mayer. I thought he was ok. My friend Dan liked him so much he bought the record. I really like Guster. Love the song "Amsterdam"

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:49 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
[quote="ashleyb"]
Hey Ashley!

Yuck. That sucks... :/ sorry.

I really like the songs I've heard by Guster! Just discovered them recently.

Yeah, same here -discovered them when I found out about the concert, just a few days ago :)

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:50 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Andrew, I know you like Oasis a lot...have you heard the live version of "All I Wanna Do Is Rock" featuring Noel Gallagher?

Here it is if you haven't: Click me

It fookin' ROCKS man!

not heard that in a loooooong time!, thanks :)
EDIT: Excuse the spelling.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:50 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT go in December. DON'T DO IT. First time went with the fam, spent New Years eve in Epcot. Spent 3 hours trying to get out of the funkin' parking lot. Then it took an hour to get back to the hotel.
Spent last New Year eve in Epcot with band. The park employees thought it was a good idea to pass noise makers out for the New Years celebration... at 7pm. 5 hours of obnoxious honking... oh god.

Go in February.

fond memories, eh?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Andrew, I know you like Oasis a lot...have you heard the live version of "All I Wanna Do Is Rock" featuring Noel Gallagher?

Here it is if you haven't: Click me

It fookin' ROCKS man!

EDIT: Excuse the spelling.

Hahaha, yeah I discovered that like a month ago. I like that in true Oasis fashion you used 'fookin.' Franny looks so young. They all look so young. Does Dougie still have the bowl cut here?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
[quote="ashleyb"]
Hey Ashley!

Saw Brett Dennen when he came with Ben Folds and John Mayer. I thought he was ok. My friend Dan liked him so much he bought the record. I really like Guster. Love the song "Amsterdam"

I LOVE this one by Guster...

You're myyyy Satelliiiite

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:54 AM Quote
http://files.myopera.com/POPOEVER/blog/1000posts.jpg

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
[quote="ashleyb"]
Hey Ashley!

I LOVE this one by Guster...

You're myyyy Satelliiiite

I have err...fond memories of the song. Which I will not go into right now.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
yay 1000 posts nikki!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Go in February.

fond memories, eh?

I probably wouldn't go now. Not until I have kids...and even then...it just sounds like a nightmare. But when I was a kid I always wanted to go.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:57 AM Quote
what was the BEST toy anyone ever got as a kid?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:58 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
what was the BEST toy anyone ever got as a kid?

a Simon

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:58 AM Quote
YAY FOR ME! I'm a true Travis nerd! :O)

Thanks guys! :D

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:21 PM