Travis

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
I am a bit pissed ... I have to admit. Things aren't going well /smoothly, I guess we all know what that feels like...but at the end of the day , what do you have? Your music, your coins to buy a beer and its at that point you always seem to find a human being that is kind , don't you find ? ;and well outta space-ish and makes you think about how you are living your life...

At times like these , my connection to Travis is heightened . Can anyone relate to that?

EDIT: Now that truths are being aired , I play Viva la Vida on turnaround in the car! haha until Ode comes out that is ...

But about the 'nice' image that they don't like , Beatles all over , but really deserve , hey fellas , , we LOVE you. Be as nasty as you like , but we know you are not.

Ode to J. Smith is so exciting as it teeters at the edge... cus someday , anyday its gonna be biblical in the music world !

EDIT EDIT:
Biblical may too nice a word and also I coonect when I'm high as well so shit ....what the hell....

Re: Image
akanksha
akanksha Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I am a bit pissed ... I have to admit. Things aren't going well /smoothly, I guess we all know what that feels like...but at the end of the day , what do you have? Your music, your coins to buy a beer and its at that point you always seem to find a human being that is kind , don't you find ? ;and well outta space-ish and makes you think about how you are living your life...

At times like these , my connection to Travis is heightened . Can anyone relate to that?

I know that feeling. Yes. Sometimes, wherever I am, all I need to do is to listen to Travis to set the day right.

Re: Image
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:22 AM Quote
I totally get that.

Sometimes when you going through a rough time you just want to believe that other people know how your feeling or that they have been through a similar experience.

I ALWAYS look to music for that reassurance.

Travis are the type of band that no matter how your feeling there seems to be a song that matches the moment.

I am listening to re-offender on repeat at the moment..... that probably tells you how I'm feeling!!!

x

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:41 PM