Travis

Which is your impossible dream?
Carmencita
Carmencita Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
My impossible dream is to have been guitarist or actress of cinema....Someday Algun day ... I do not lose the hopes

Re: Which is your impossible dream?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
My impossible dream is to write a children's book.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 11:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Why impossible?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Why impossible?

Well, not hard to write one, but hard to get one published. So much competition in that field. You almost can't get published without an agent, you can't get an agent if you haven't been published. Stuff like that.

I do intend to try soon, though, just to see what comes of it.

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:49 AM Quote
Impossible?
I do not aknowledge such concept.
I think there are no things really out of reach.
Just (sometimes really) harder to get.

But if you long seriously for something, and that something doesn;t involve manipulating oher humand beings, I say there's a whole life you can do about it to get to it.

(Yes, i'm quite sensible about this subject :P)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:51 AM Quote
Being able to play any instrument decently?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:54 AM Quote
When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid and was truly devastated when I figured out I couldn't be.

Had a hard time with the "what do you want to be when you grow up" question after that was taken off the table.

I can think of things I want to do but most of them aren't impossible, just hard or not really doable with my life at the moment. I figure I'll make some things priority, wait on others, and others I'll just lose interest in.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 1:02 AM Quote
My impossible dream is to ride a bicycle. I can't do it, and I think I will never be able to do it =S.

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 1:06 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid and was truly devastated when I figured out I couldn't be.

Had a hard time with the "what do you want to be when you grow up" question after that was taken off the table.

ok that brings back the concept of impossible if an halloween fish tail won't do it (and I guess it wouldn't, would it?)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 1:10 AM Quote
Alisha wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

ok that brings back the concept of impossible if an halloween fish tail won't do it (and I guess it wouldn't, would it?)

Sadly no. I mean I am sure I would enjoy hopping around someone's home in my Halloween costume one year but I wanted to be Madison (Daryl Hannah's character) in Splash. I wanted legs when it was dry but I wanted my legs to turn into a fin when I jumped in the water. And I wanted to breathe underwater.

Did I mention I was a hard core swimmer when I was a kid? Swim team for years and years. This might help explain why this would be so appealing. And I lived in Florida so I had the ocean right there.

I still would love to be a mermaid.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 3:05 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Alisha wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Sadly no. I mean I am sure I would enjoy hopping around someone's home in my Halloween costume one year but I wanted to be Madison (Daryl Hannah's character) in Splash. I wanted legs when it was dry but I wanted my legs to turn into a fin when I jumped in the water. And I wanted to breathe underwater.

Did I mention I was a hard core swimmer when I was a kid? Swim team for years and years. This might help explain why this would be so appealing. And I lived in Florida so I had the ocean right there.

I still would love to be a mermaid.

This won't cut it for you?

http://photos-065.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v78/198/67/1036590065/n1036590065_30043528_6392.jpg

That is neat to know you were a hard core swimmer...me too.

Can't say I've ever wanted to be a mermaid though.

Oh and my impossible dream is to earn my degree in a timely fashion.

bara
bara Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 7:59 AM Quote
nice dreams, guys. well id like to play/sing with some great musicians..that was good.

and learn better english. such almost perfect thing ^^ (last one is impossible i guess)..

i think writing and publishing a book.. its possible! you really should try! and go on always :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 11:12 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

http://photos-065.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v78/198/67/1036590065/n1036590065_30043528_6392.jpg

LOL. Maybe I'll have to try it before I say whether it'll cut it or not. : )

I like that your team name has Devil in. How very SOMA diaries of you.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 11:15 AM Quote
Similar to turleneck . friend and i once started a screenplay for a film. I would like to think that one day we could finish it and do something with it. But who knows if we ever will

spid
spid Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:49 PM Quote
to win millions on the lottery

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:44 PM