Travis

Bristol/the Brizzle fo' shizzle
1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:36 AM Quote
So we got the same as all the others but no Closer and an encore request medley that included Driftwood, Ring Out the Bell (huzzah!), Happy and Tied to the 90s followed by the full versions of Slideshow and Blue Flshing Light.

Am a happy bunny.

Has Fran told the story about Love Will Come Through being based on Baby One More Time before? It was news to me!

Re: Bristol/the Brizzle fo' shizzle
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:43 AM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
So we got the same as all the others but no Closer and an encore request medley that included Driftwood, Ring Out the Bell (huzzah!), Happy and Tied to the 90s followed by the full versions of Slideshow and Blue Flshing Light.

Am a happy bunny.

Has Fran told the story about Love Will Come Through being based on Baby One More Time before? It was news to me!

Great. Glad you had fun. :) I've never heard that Love Will Come Through story. Sounds weird! lol What is your opinion on the new songs?

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
My favourite is the banjo one. But other than that I've been entirely useless at working out any names!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:02 AM Quote
My favourite is the banjo one. But other than that I've been entirely useless at working out any names!

There's banjo in one of the new songs? AWESOME!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:06 AM Quote

Haha. Well yeah i'm sure it would be hard to remember what songs were what. But overall do you like the new stuff?

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

Yeah, and it's Fran playing it this time.

The new stuff in general does sound good, though the sound was better in Brighton that in Bristol.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

Fran on banjo! Oh my!! This is definitely something to look forward to. Many thanks for that bit of info :-)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:33 AM Quote
My ears ache, my brain is numb, and I'm proper tired. I'll post what I think about the new stuff in the morning.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:18 AM Quote

Am a happy bunny.

Tied to the 90's!! I would love to hear this live, and Ring out the Bell!! but, they were only partial--all in a medley? Oh well...better than nothing!

I haven't heard the story about LWCT. What is it?

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:16 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

The new stuff in general does sound good, though the sound was better in Brighton that in Bristol.

Wow!!! Fran playing banjo!!
Definitely i need to buy an epiphone banjo!

Awww and ring out the bell, is so lovely! n_n`

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:40 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
My ears ache, my brain is numb, and I'm proper tired. I'll post what I think about the new stuff in the morning.

Sweet! Looking forward to your review Esteban! Your new pic with Fran is great! What the heck has he got on his head?! :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:46 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Wow!!! Fran playing banjo!!
Definitely i need to buy an epiphone banjo!

Awww and ring out the bell, is so lovely! n_n`

Yep. Here he is from the archive...
http://i25.tinypic.com/jj1ok7.jpg

I'm also likin' Andy with the vest. Cool.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ylr5n9.jpg

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:00 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Sweet! Looking forward to your review Esteban! Your new pic with Fran is great! What the heck has he got on his head?! :P

Lol, that would be the chicken hat :P
It's from when me, Sara(_spain), Eledh, Erika and Julian met up at the concert in Aberdeen at new years. I can't remember who brought the hats, Erika maybe?, but there were one for each member. We gave Andy, Neil and Dougie their hats(I'm sure you've seen Dougies flower hat - if not check the tour archive), but unfortunately we didn't get to meat Fran. I'm guessing Erika brought Fran's hat along to Bristol then :P

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:48 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

I haven't heard the story about LWCT. What is it?

That it came off the back of Baby One More Time being just 4 chords repeated over and over.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:29 PM