Travis

Myspace
cornax
cornax Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:12 AM Quote
Why is that on myspace people like this guy think they can send a message that says...

hi kelly

could I view your pics?I like your tat........ Rick

Is there something on my profile that suggests I like unwashed men in trucker caps? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/s045.gif

Re: Myspace
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
Boy howdy he sure likes pool! And your tat apparently. Yeah I think guys like that just send a lot of messages and hopes someone, anyone!, will respond!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
cornax wrote:
Is there something on my profile that suggests I like unwashed men in trucker caps? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/s045.gif

ah, you were from the bay area!! yay!!

cornax
cornax Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
I couldn't help but click on some of his 'friends' (well, he only has 7) and they are...unique. Do you ever got stuck in that freak cycle where you keep clicking on weird people on myspace until you can no longer remember whose profile you were even on to begin with? It always ends with a scantily clad, obese pagan...

cornax
cornax Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:32 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
cornax wrote:

ah, you were from the bay area!! yay!!

Yeah, lived there for most of my life but made a move east 5 years ago when we just couldn't wrap our heads around paying a million dollars for a modest sized house in a so-so school district...

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
cornax wrote:
Yeah, lived there for most of my life but made a move east 5 years ago when we just couldn't wrap our heads around paying a million dollars for a modest sized house in a so-so school district...

i know what you mean! when i have kids, i think i'm gonna have to move too, unless i win the lottery and can afford to pay for private school :-P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
I'm confused with these candy avatars. I thought weird mommy was Nikki

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 3:32 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
I'm confused with these candy avatars. I thought weird mommy was Nikki

They're doin it again Ric! Used to be the Selfish Jean now it's candy hearts, arrrrggghhh!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
I wonder if Rick from Wyoming is a boardie ?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
Oh lord, if he is I can't imagine he'd be for much longer. Looks like an uber sleazeball!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 3:41 AM Quote
I noticed he has Cops listed as one of his fave tv shows, lol!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 4:19 AM Quote
cornax wrote:
It always ends with a scantily clad, obese pagan...

LOL. So true, so true.

About the hearts, mine, I believe, is the only one with the word fart on it.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 9:31 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Wanna tell us something, Ric(k)?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Wanna tell us something, Ric(k)?

yeah Wyoming is a wasteland

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Well, I stoped wondering about people on MySpace when I got this message:

Compliments of the season !I wish you a happy new year too.I want to let you understand that i am much interested in you.I want you in my life and let'start a future relationship and raise a family.I believe what counts so much in life is LOVE AND HAPPINESS.Please let me know your mind concerning this and i want to hear from you urgently.

I don't think that there is something on my profile that says that I'm on to look for a relationship with someone what do you think??? I wrote him back and told him, if he couldn't write to me just as a friend I'll block him and he wrote me back something in that direction back and so I blocked him... stupid and someone who has nothing else to do in his free time! ;)

http://www.myspace.com/delia24oct07

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:09 PM