Travis

How was your weekend?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 2:27 AM Quote
Cold, rainy, slick, and sickly.

It rained all weekend which then froze and turned into ice. Eeek. What a nightmare to drive in. On Saturday I had to go do this photoshoot, here's the story.

They taped a documentary at my school. It followed about 14 girls over the course of their 4 years of high school. All of these girls graduated the year before me. So on Saturday they shot the promos, and ads for the show. One of the girls couldn't get out of her finals. The woman who coordinated the documentary lived across the street from us for 5 years, and before that her and my dad worked together for some time. So she called me to be the girls stand in. I got paid, which was nice. But it was so weird! People were always around asking if we needed anything. I got a massage, my makeup done, and my hair done for free! So that was pretty cool. The documentary is going to air on WE in March.

Saturday night I babysat for the people who now live in the house that the woman use to live in coincidentally. He had the hiccups before he went to bed, so I sang to him and sat to him waiting for him to go to bed. My tune of choice: WDIAROM.

Today, I'm sick, bleck. And it's cold.

So my weekend was pretty good. What about you guys?

Re: How was your weekend?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:04 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Cold, rainy, slick, and sickly.

It rained all weekend which then froze and turned into ice. Eeek. What a nightmare to drive in. On Saturday I had to go do this photoshoot, here's the story.

They taped a documentary at my school. It followed about 14 girls over the course of their 4 years of high school. All of these girls graduated the year before me. So on Saturday they shot the promos, and ads for the show. One of the girls couldn't get out of her finals. The woman who coordinated the documentary lived across the street from us for 5 years, and before that her and my dad worked together for some time. So she called me to be the girls stand in. I got paid, which was nice. But it was so weird! People were always around asking if we needed anything. I got a massage, my makeup done, and my hair done for free! So that was pretty cool. The documentary is going to air on WE in March.

Saturday night I babysat for the people who now live in the house that the woman use to live in coincidentally. He had the hiccups before he went to bed, so I sang to him and sat to him waiting for him to go to bed. My tune of choice: WDIAROM.

Today, I'm sick, bleck. And it's cold.

So my weekend was pretty good. What about you guys?

Wow Lauren! It's like a mini version of The Hills or Laguna Beach! LOL! You HAVE to make sure and remind us all in March so we can look for you on TV. I get that station!

My weekend was OK. Yesterday I went shopping and got a good deal on a little black shrug type thingy to wear with a strapless dress. Our family is having a big reunion in January and I have a black dress...but I didn't feel like freezing my arse off in it. Today I helped my mom put the Christmas tree up...all we have is lights on it so far. Then Mike came over and we watched the hockey game. That's about it!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Wow Lauren! It's like a mini version of The Hills or Laguna Beach! LOL! You HAVE to make sure and remind us all in March so we can look for you on TV. I get that station!

My weekend was OK. Yesterday I went shopping and got a good deal on a little black shrug type thingy to wear with a strapless dress. Our family is having a big reunion in January and I have a black dress...but I didn't feel like freezing my arse off in it. Today I helped my mom put the Christmas tree up...all we have is lights on it so far. Then Mike came over and we watched the hockey game. That's about it!

Hehe, except on LB, THEY NEVER SHOWED THEM GOING TO SCHOOL! When they have the prom episode I'm like, "Oh right, high school." And then when they have the graduation episode I'm like, "Graduation? How can these kids graduate? THEY NEVER GO TO SCHOOL!!"

I think we're putting the tree up tomorrow, I'm excited.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:20 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Hehe, except on LB, THEY NEVER SHOWED THEM GOING TO SCHOOL! When they have the prom episode I'm like, "Oh right, high school." And then when they have the graduation episode I'm like, "Graduation? How can these kids graduate? THEY NEVER GO TO SCHOOL!!"

I think we're putting the tree up tomorrow, I'm excited.

Good point!!!!! I mean...they never even showed them doing homework or studying or anything.

Is LC pregnant with Brody's baby or something? On that "Lauren looks back" episode at the end they said she has shocking news that will change their lives. GRRRRR why do I like this show? I like it but I hate it so much. lol. Help me Lauren!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
I got the days mixed up and blew off what would have been a good show , BUMMER !

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Is LC pregnant with Brody's baby or something? On that "Lauren looks back" episode at the end they said she has shocking news that will change their lives. GRRRRR why do I like this show? I like it but I hate it so much. lol. Help me Lauren!

Haha, you watched that 2 hour debacle too! Eee! Looking back, I've come realize one thing: LC is stoopid! I totally forgot she was with Jason twice! Twice homeslice! And she gave up going to Paris for that assclown! Aiyeeee!
And that Alex M. chick from season two could never sing. Grrrr...

Okay, I need help too.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:50 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Haha, you watched that 2 hour debacle too! Eee! Looking back, I've come realize one thing: LC is stoopid! I totally forgot she was with Jason twice! Twice homeslice! And she gave up going to Paris for that assclown! Aiyeeee!
And that Alex M. chick from season two could never sing. Grrrr...

Okay, I need help too.

Honestly, I don't think any of the guys they date are all that attractive. Stephen was the best looking one. What the hell happened to him?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Honestly, I don't think any of the guys they date are all that attractive. Stephen was the best looking one. What the hell happened to him?

He went out with Hayden Panetierre from Heroes so his time in the limelight was extended somewhat. And then they broke up.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:05 AM Quote
It's on again! And I'm watching it again! Argh!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:16 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

j/k :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:18 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

Shut up...
Yeah, I agree she should have ended up with Stephen. But he was always with that Kristen girl.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:22 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

Shut up...
Yeah, I agree she should have ended up with Stephen. But he was always with that Kristen girl.

didn't kristen have a show after laguna beach? she was like on the covers of magazines and stuff. what happened to her?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

Shut up...

didn't kristen have a show after laguna beach? she was like on the covers of magazines and stuff. what happened to her?

She was on the cover of magazines because she briefly dated Nick Lachey. I don't think she had a show.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:37 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

Shut up...

Hold tha phone. Yeah she did. It was called Get the Party Started and it was about throwing parties for people who deserved them. It was canceled after two episodes...

I never watched it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
heyjude wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ok. You are sad!

Shut up...

Hold tha phone. Yeah she did. It was called Get the Party Started and it was about throwing parties for people who deserved them. It was canceled after two episodes...

I never watched it.

Wow! I musta missed that one! Was it on MTV? Sounds really lame.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:51 AM