Travis

FAO Kayrill
heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:47 AM Quote
I'm starting a new thread so we can chat :-)

Re: FAO Kayrill
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:50 AM Quote
Who's Kayrill?

Oops! I'm intruding...

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
hey there, lauren. kayrill is apparently from the philippines like me! but she just lurks around here.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 1:04 AM Quote
I love your picture. I get jealous of anyone with a picture of Neil. I didn't get him after the show. I saw him walking away, but I didn't feel like running down the sidewalk to catch him, I thought I should just let him be.

I regret that. But, I do have my Fran picture... oh well, maybe next time.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 1:10 AM Quote
thanks, lauren! yeah, neil and claes were the first ones to come out. lindsey and i were really lucky. i wanted a photo with claes, too, he seemed to be in a hurry. maybe next time...

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 1:34 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I love your picture. I get jealous of anyone with a picture of Neil. I didn't get him after the show. I saw him walking away, but I didn't feel like running down the sidewalk to catch him, I thought I should just let him be.

I do take a well composition pic . JUDE throw down on the dinuguan ,Please LOLZ

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

I know what you mean! I was so giddy about meeting Fran and Dougie during the studio session and then Dougie, Andy and Claes before the show, but I would have really like to meet Neil! I saw him walk out from the side of the venue to the bus while we were in line. He was eatting a bag of chips and didn't seem super busy. I wanted to go run over there and say hello but there were lots of people in line at that point and I would have felt like an idiot. :/ I should have done it! Next time!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:29 AM Quote
seems like all of us have a "must do" at the next travis gig! hopefully we'll be successful at getting them done when we turn out in numbers.

it makes me happy that everyone's posting on this thread, seeing that it looks like my friendly gesture to kayrill is a bust.

thank you, friends! :-)

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:39 AM Quote
hey I'm back! sorry, didn't mean to ignore the post... got preoccupied reading old threads here. thanks by the way jude!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:43 AM Quote
yay, kayrill! i'm glad you're starting to post. i've been the only one around here who has to correct ric's wrong spelling of tagalog words.

well, now you can help me :-)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:48 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
yay, kayrill! i'm glad you're starting to post. i've been the only one around here who has to correct ric's wrong spelling of tagalog words.

Bastas Visayas namber wan

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:49 AM Quote
haha! nice... yeah i'm pretty up to date to the language. me being here in the states for less than three years

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:58 AM Quote
btw, did you post a picture of dinuguan on the other thread? i don't think the pic turned up.

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Bastas Visayas namber wan

bisaya ka man dong? obviously :-)

from Manila here. So where are you from jude?

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:01 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
btw, did you post a picture of dinuguan on the other thread? i don't think the pic turned up.

i did, looks okay now. got me out from lurking hehe

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:53 PM