Travis

FAO: Nikki, and people who watch, The Hills
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 6:52 PM Quote
I can't believe I almost forgot to show you this. I took this photo outside The Moore while we were waiting for Fran to finish talking to the other fans so we could get our group picture. As soon as I saw this guy I immediately said, "AH! That guy! He looks like Justin Bobby from The Hills! Who watches The Hills?!" Everyone shook their heads, and Carla said, "Uh, I think you're on your own."

Here's Fran talking to a Justin Bobby look alike, this is where my great love, and something I love to hate collide. It was almost painful to watch:
http://photos-629.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v162/148/85/1195200629/n1195200629_30564306_653.jpg

Re: FAO: Nikki, and other people who watch,
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
I have never watched this show...until last night. I got sucked into watching that Justin-douche fight with black haired fake girl (I can't be bothered to learn their names) behind a dumpster. It was so romantic.

I couldn't believe that she saw him kiss a girl with her own eyes and he still drew her back in. They then had some discussion in her apartment where he said things like, "I think you saw what you wanted to see."

It was so hilarious.

So yes, unfortunately I can say that guy totally looks like him.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
Haha... that show, it so amusing. What's sad is, it's broadcast to other MTV stations around the world so that's the impression that they get of Americans. Sad.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
yeah, and everyone thinks californians are all like them... but from laguna beach to the hills, i just can't look away when it's on. HA HA :-D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
yeah, and everyone thinks californians are all like them... but from laguna beach to the hills, i just can't look away when it's on. HA HA :-D

I know! I was practically yelling at the TV when it was on last night. I guess I don't have a problem with Lauren, she seems normal enough, but all of those other people, they're just crazy! Apparently being rich makes you stupid.

Re: FAO: Nikki, and people who watch, The Hills
heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
it's funny though cos they all look like THAT in those coastal towns of malibu, laguna beach, etc. i think last time i was down there, i gawked at the them! heh heh ;-P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
can they watch it in Argentina ?

just asking

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 9:33 PM Quote
OMG Lauren! He totally looks like Justin Bobby. That guy is seriously grotesque. Did the look-a-like burp in Fran's face?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
aww...i've never watched The Hills, but that guy (and his friends) sat behind me, mary and cathy, and they were really nice...
we told them they should wait afterwards to meet the band. they told us they didn't bring cameras, so i offered to take pictures for them. i thought he was kinda cute!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
OMG Lauren! He totally looks like Justin Bobby. That guy is seriously grotesque. Did the look-a-like burp in Fran's face?

No... thank god. But this guy looked like JB so much, I wanted to cry. I wanted to yell, "NO FRANNY! IT'S JUSTIN BOBBY! HE'LL BREAK YOUR HEART!"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

No... thank god. But this guy looked like JB so much, I wanted to cry. I wanted to yell, "NO FRANNY! IT'S JUSTIN BOBBY! HE'LL BREAK YOUR HEART!"

Hahaha...you're so funny, Lauren.

I just realized that what I said could possibly be taken the wrong way if you don't watch The Hills, though. I meant to say Justin Bobby from The Hills has grotesque behaviors. I didn't mean the look-a-like is gross. Like Sandy said, he is actually kinda cute in a Johnny Depp "Secret Window" sorta way! :)

http://i4.tinypic.com/73266c9.jpg

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 11:12 AM Quote
HAHAHA! I'm totally addicted to that show it's so unhealthy.

And no that guy DOES NOT look like JB. Homeboy wears Combat boots with shorts at the beach for crying out loud!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 6:10 PM Quote
Peter76 wrote:
HAHAHA! I'm totally addicted to that show it's so unhealthy.

And no that guy DOES NOT look like JB. Homeboy wears Combat boots with shorts at the beach for crying out loud!

Haha... Peter. You crack me up. Yes homeboy did wear cowboy boots to the beach, but this guy could have passed for JB in a second. He had the hat, the demeanor, he's a JB in training.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:21 PM