Travis

Show me your Travis tattoo(s)
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 7:18 AM Quote
... cause I know I'm not the only one.

http://a653.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_79fa326070c75ade6d9db77b33c87854.jpg

http://a353.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_5d442ffbc4574600056b87366cd8ea50.jpg

http://a445.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_a9438bc4086f4f36a1ebec559c7c6ee4.jpg

http://a549.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_2bcab687003f36324716d472c7e8700c.jpg

This picture was taken the day the one on the right side was done. So the color is brighter then the one on the left, which was done earlier. At first I wanted to get a dove that said, "Love Will Come Through," around it (sound of the wings of the flight, of a dove...) because it was the first Travis song I heard. But, Sing is my favorite song.

Re: Show me your Travis tattoo(s)
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 7:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
At first I wanted to get a dove that said, "Love Will Come Through," around it (sound of the wings of the flight, of a dove...) because it was the first Travis song I heard. But, Sing is my favorite song.

If I decide to get mine Travis themed it will be something Love Will Come Through because well you know the story. I like that dove idea. I also like the
If the world isn't turning
Your heart won't return
Anyone, anything, anyhow
part, but I don't think a tattoo of the world would turn out too well.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 7:40 AM Quote
Here's mine :P
On my left arm.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2396/tatuaggiosi7.jpg

Why this song?
Because it's my song.
I mean...
Everything turns.
The world turns.
And if you want to live your life always in the first place for yourself... Well, you have to turn.
And sometimes you fall and you have to get up and learn to turn again.
This is it :P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 7:51 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

If I decide to get mine Travis themed it will be something Love Will Come Through because well you know the story. I like that dove idea. I also like the
If the world isn't turning
Your heart won't return
Anyone, anything, anyhow
part, but I don't think a tattoo of the world would turn out too well.

Ooooo, I may have to steal that idea for my next tattoo, it could a collage with a dove, and an earth... hmmm. No, I can't steal your tattoo idea... I do kind of want a WDIAROM tattoos. Umbrella (ella, ella, hey, hey, hey) rain drops...

At the Seattle concert, I showed Fran, Dougie and Andy. It was kind of hard, it was really dark outside. Carla tried to help by holding her lighter to my feet. Fran said he thought the sparrows were really beautiful. Tried to take a picture with his iPhone, but it was waaayyyy to dark outside Dougie said something along the lines of, "Holy Shit! That must have hurt." I think it made him squirm.

I was (and this is my first use of this word) quite chuffed. :)

anace
anace Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:05 AM Quote
both tattoos are really amazing! and, I bet both of them hurted A LOT

I would never get a tattoo, I'm just a baby, as soon as that needle touched my skin I would get out of there running tee-hee

so I applaud you!

(ps. If I ever got one... it would be 'Don't just stand there watching it happening' or something like that)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Tried to take a picture with his iPhone, but it was waaayyyy to dark outside

Whaa?? Iphones can take pictures? I'm so out of the techno loop.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:12 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Yeah you dope! I'll say it again...

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME SMALLS!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:13 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Yeah you dope! I'll say it again...

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME SMALLS!

HAH. Holy shit that thing can do everything.

Edit: And confirmed by wikipedia.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 8:23 AM Quote
One day my friends an I went to the Apple Store near us. I took I picture of them with one of the iPhones on display and emailed it to myself. Pretty cool, takes really good photos. Better then I expected:

Somie & Logan
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v108/148/85/1195200629/n1195200629_30471037_4422.jpg

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 2:28 PM Quote
Nice work.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
anace wrote:
both tattoos are really amazing! and, I bet both of them hurted A LOT

I would never get a tattoo, I'm just a baby, as soon as that needle touched my skin I would get out of there running tee-hee

You know, I don't know if I just have a really high pain tolerance or what, because it wasn't bad, at all. There were a couple moments when he was close to my ankle when I let out some whimpers. But after awhile it just feels like an annoying stinging sensation. The worse part is the outline. And after that it's pretty much a (painful) walk in the park. Don't get me wrong, it hurt, but not as much as I expected it to.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

You know, I don't know if I just have a really high pain tolerance or what, because it wasn't bad, at all. There were a couple moments when he was close to my ankle when I let out some whimpers. But after awhile it just feels like an annoying stinging sensation. The worse part is the outline. And after that it's pretty much a (painful) walk in the park. Don't get me wrong, it hurt, but not as much as I expected it to.

It's pretty much the same for me...
Actually I almost felt asleep when he was drawing the borders and I was listening travis song and I was like "Woah... This is just amazing. Soon I'll see my baby." :P
It hurts, yes, but not so much as people say.
Not for me, anyway.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 12:50 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

It's pretty much the same for me...
Actually I almost felt asleep when he was drawing the borders and I was listening travis song and I was like "Woah... This is just amazing. Soon I'll see my baby." :P
It hurts, yes, but not so much as people say.
Not for me, anyway.

I had the same experience. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The lady who did it told me I had chosen the worst spot, feet were always painful.. It only took around 10 mins though cause I only have a few small paw prints.
I was originally gonna go for something Travis-related, but couldn't make my mind up. But I do have like 3 motives lined up that I'm def getting done and one of them is scheduled (:P) to be something Travis-ish. But still haven't figured out exatly what.. I want it to be exactly right! Decisions, decisions..

anace
anace Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 1:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

it's pretty much a (painful) walk in the park.

aww well, I'm sure it was worth it!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 1:49 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:

I had the same experience. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The lady who did it told me I had chosen the worst spot, feet were always painful..

Yeah, same here. After getting it done, I felt like I could do anything because everyone always says that it's the worse on the feet. And my feet are pretty boney...

I think Dougie commented on that too... It seemed like he was borderline shocked.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:56 AM