Travis

"My Eyes" Drum Cover!!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
I've uploaded a video to YouTube of my boyfriend Michael drumming along to "My Eyes" ! ! !

Let me know what you think! Fran, I'd also love to know what you think as well! :D

PS: Ignore the random stuff at the end! He didn't cut the video soon enough. You can hear me say "that was awesome" and he goes "no!" LOL. Anyway...enjoy!

My Eyes Drum Cover

Re:
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
That was fun! There were a few rough spots but overall he did a very good job.

Re:
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
Very nice! Tell him the board says good job! and yes, the two of us have decided to speak for the entire board :)

Re:
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 4:34 AM Quote
Aww thanks :D I will let him know! He's only heard the new album maybe 3 or 4 times but he loved "My Eyes" right away, so I think it's a pretty good job for his first try at it! :D

Re:
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 4:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I've uploaded a video to YouTube of my boyfriend Michael drumming along to "My Eyes" ! ! !

Let me know what you think! Fran, I'd also love to know what you think as well! :D

PS: Ignore the random stuff at the end! He didn't cut the video soon enough. You can hear me say "that was awesome" and he goes "no!" LOL. Anyway...enjoy!

My Eyes Drum Cover

Do you wanna play with me?? XD

I play a lot of songs from Travis, like My eyes... Lovely!

Re:
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 6:41 AM Quote
thanks!

Re:
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 2:02 PM Quote
I really liked it! He's good! :)
I'm curious- why every boardie's guy is a drummer? ;)

Re: Re:
Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 7:18 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aww thanks :D I will let him know! He's only heard the new album maybe 3 or 4 times but he loved "My Eyes" right away, so I think it's a pretty good job for his first try at it! :D

his first try ?? :O
that was good ;D

Re:
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
It was good! Makes me want to learn drums instead of guitar. hmmmm.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I really liked it! He's good! :)
I'm curious- why every boardie's guy is a drummer? ;)

Really? Cool! Did not know that. Who else has a drummer boyfriend here? Actually, he plays piano, drums, guitar, bass, violin...and he's an Opera singer with the Detoit Opera House! :D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 7:19 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Actually, he plays piano, drums, guitar, bass, violin...and he's an Opera singer with the Detoit Opera House! :D

Wowzers! He is a keeper :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 12:22 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Really? Cool! Did not know that. Who else has a drummer boyfriend here? Actually, he plays piano, drums, guitar, bass, violin...and he's an Opera singer with the Detoit Opera House! :D

Whoa! ;) Well, Polish descent= talent!
Weird mom's husband is a drummer :)

Re:
Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 5:02 PM Quote
Hey, that was great!

I've always admired the coordination skills of drummers. I mean, how on earth do they manage to make all their limbs do a different thing at the same time AND remain looking so cool? :) For me even the simple 'pat your head and rub your belly' exercise is a bit too much. I mean really :-/

Re:
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
drummers rule!

scaredycat
scaredycat Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
Hey, that was great!

I've always admired the coordination skills of drummers. I mean, how on earth do they manage to make all their limbs do a different thing at the same time AND remain looking so cool? :) For me even the simple 'pat your head and rub your belly' exercise is a bit too much. I mean really :-/

That's pretty much what I thought while I watched the vid as well. Brain-to-hand coordination is not something I've been blessed with, unfortunately. But hey, props to everyone who plays an instrument (or 10)!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:08 AM