Travis

West Coasters!
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:23 PM Quote
any of you going to the show on the 21st of November?
excited, aren't you?
more US shows announced next week! **shrieks**

sorry, i know this should be on the Travis chat, but didn't know if anyone saw it!

Re: West Coasters!
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
i saw it...i'm going...avoiding the t-chat cuz going there makes me hate travis a little! haha....

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:29 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i saw it...i'm going...avoiding the t-chat cuz going there makes me hate travis a little! haha....

why?? are you planning on going?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

I'm totally confused. What do you mean?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:43 PM Quote
I think she means she's avoiding the Travis MB because of all the asinine comments lately...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:43 PM Quote
just all the postings on there drive me a little nuts is all....yeah i'm gonna get tickets to the wiltern show....i'm excited about that.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:48 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
just all the postings on there drive me a little nuts is all....yeah i'm gonna get tickets to the wiltern show....i'm excited about that.

Ok that makes more sense. I thought you were saying your avoidance had something to do with the announcement about the L.A. show.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the dates. They have to come back to Austin because it's in Travis County. Our whole county is a fan!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
I know, I'm starting to get excited... yippee!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:03 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I can't wait to hear the rest of the dates. They have to come back to Austin because it's in Travis County. Our whole county is a fan!

yeah, La Zona Rosa was a great venue...I heard Stubbs was great, but someone told me the ground was not level...what?

i hope they come to dallas, but hopefully not to the HOB...jerks!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:07 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
yeah, La Zona Rosa was a great venue...I heard Stubbs was great, but someone told me the ground was not level...what?

Stubbs is fun when the weather is nice. I think there is a slight slope but it's hardly noticeable. Yeah I hope for you they don't do HOB again. House of Bastards is more like it!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Stubbs is fun when the weather is nice. I think there is a slight slope but it's hardly noticeable. Yeah I hope for you they don't do HOB again. House of Bastards is more like it! [/quote]

yeah, by then the weather should be nice, huh? not to cold in austin in november. well, i'll def. come down if they play in austin.

yeah, House of Bastards!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
Ahhhh. I'm going to be camping when tickets go on sale. I knew this was going to happen. Grrrrr. Also hoping they add a Norcal date. :) But, nonetheless I am so excited!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
yeah, by then the weather should be nice, huh? not to cold in austin in november. well, i'll def. come down if they play in austin.

yeah, House of Bastards!

It should be really nice if it isn't raining. I can't wait for them to announce. I hope we all get the Travis lovin' we're hoping for.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
I hope they come back to the same venue. There'll be a downside because the venue will be more packed because school will be in session, BUT the venue doesn't have a stage barrier. One dude was actually sitting on the stage, but he was old so it was ok.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:57 PM Quote
I'll be there with Bells on.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:47 PM