Travis

Travis in UK
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
Hi all,

I am really out of the loop due to not being on here for months (my Dad died), but myself and friends were hoping to see Travis at a gig/Festival in the UK this summer. We can't find any trace of them performing anywhere in the UK, the nearest one appears to be Bern in Switzerland. Can anyone tell me any different?

Not sure I can survive this year without a Summer Travis fix!!!!

Thanks

Re: Travis in UK
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 2:52 PM Quote
Aww, sorry to hear about your Dad. I would love to be able to tell you of some Travis gigs here but unfortunately, it's looking more and more likely we won't get to see them until Autumn time I'm afraid.

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 2:57 PM Quote
Thanks for that.

I thought it might have been me being a bit blind or stupid but obviously not! Gutted, gutted, gutted!! Not sure I can make it to Autumn, I might explode. :(

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:46 PM Quote
Very sorry to hear about your dad Nicky.

I think they will slip something in, somewhere in Europe before too long. 'Last Train' is in with a shout :)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:38 PM Quote
Thanks,

I suppose we will just have to keep our fingers crossed then eh?

:) xx

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
sorry :(

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 9:30 AM Quote
so sorry to hear about your Dad.

As I can't make any of the festivals Travis are playing so far I'm still hopeful to catch them somewhere in the UK in Autumn. There is a wee festival in Inveraray in August I think, that would just suit me like a treat *fingers crossed* :)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 24 Mar, 2009 10:06 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
so sorry to hear about your Dad.

As I can't make any of the festivals Travis are playing so far I'm still hopeful to catch them somewhere in the UK in Autumn. There is a wee festival in Inveraray in August I think, that would just suit me like a treat *fingers crossed* :)

Thank you. I am through the worst of it now :)
Inveraray....sounds interesting! Would you let me know if you hear anything Ursina?

Cheers xxx

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:36 AM