Travis

Paperclips
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 6:21 PM Quote
Can't get it out of my head at the moment! Some of the album tracks are just incredibly good and get better with time somehow.

Re: Paperclips
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
That song's been among my favourites of 12 Memories since the first time a listened to it. Great song, and with time it gets greater, I agree :o).

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 2:18 PM Quote
I seem to be listening to that album more than the others at the moment. I permenantly have peace the fuck out stuck in my head. Love it!! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
I listened to 12 Memories all the way through this morning. Love the production on the album and Paperclips is very under rated. As is Walking Down The Hill and Some Sad Song. :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:41 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I listened to 12 Memories all the way through this morning. Love the production on the album and Paperclips is very under rated. As is Walking Down The Hill and Some Sad Song. :)

Yes Walking Down The Hill - incredible atmosphere. I always loved the way they played it as we left the Gig . I played it all again on Friday too :)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
I listened to some sad song walking home from work today with the wind blowing and the sun out. Beautiful :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:52 PM