monkey
monkey Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 1:59 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ONE MORE TIME

*shuffles around bedroom to Daft Punk*

so how was everyone's freaking' weekend?

Hey Lauren. Is this the base of operations for tonight?

i haven't heard daft punk in forever... i should put in my cd...

I love Daft Punk! That song One More Time makes me wanna get up and shake it all over the room. They played it at my prom. I'm not waxing nostalgic or anything... my prom was only 5 months ago.

I just ate dinner. My grandfather is over. I think I might watch a movie.

I know- I don't know how the song does it, but you're absolutely right about it making you/me/we/whoever want to dance! So fun!

What movie are you planning on watching?

my money's not on the breakfast club

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:01 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ONE MORE TIME

I love Daft Punk! That song One More Time makes me wanna get up and shake it all over the room. They played it at my prom. I'm not waxing nostalgic or anything... my prom was only 5 months ago.

I know- I don't know how the song does it, but you're absolutely right about it making you/me/we/whoever want to dance! So fun!

I was leaning towards Breakfast at Tiffany's. Anyone have any suggestions?

Breakfast at Tiffany's is a good one to watch with Grandpa's :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:02 AM Quote
I vote Bullit

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:02 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
heyjude wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ONE MORE TIME

just wanna pop in and say hello to the night crew! i'm cleaning up my house like crazy right now :-P

This is going to sound weird, but I want to clean right now! The house is a mess and I'm sick and can't clean and it's driving me crazy!
Edit: And hello back to you!

hey ashley, you beat me to the punch. thanks :-)

yeah, my aunt will be in town for a couple of weeks so i have to get the guest room and bathroom ready. i'm cutting it really close, she's arriving tonight. arrgh...

be back later.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:05 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ONE MORE TIME

my money's not on the breakfast club

hah, when I first read breakfast at tiffany's, my mind immediately went to breakfast club before I remembered that lauren hates the movie.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
I think all of our homes are messy because we spend too much time chatting with each other. : ) My husband is cleaning our bathroom. For the first time in weeks. It's so gross but I am firmly in the "I ain't your momma" camp for having a good marriage so I haven't said a word. It's his job and he'll do it when he wants whether I nag him to death or ignore it.

But I am very happy that it's getting done.

I second Monkey's Breakfast Club suggestion. I also suggest "Live of Others." It's heavy though.

I need to go grocery shopping and it's pouring rain. I am already unmotivated. This makes it worse. I have my gig tomorrow night so I really can't put it off.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

hey ashley, you beat me to the punch. thanks :-)

yeah, my aunt will be in town for a couple of weeks so i have to get the guest room and bathroom ready. i'm cutting it really close, she's arriving tonight. arrgh...

be back later.

no problem.

good luck with the cleaning!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:08 AM Quote
Ashley: I tried to post a comment but as usual the gremlins ate it. I was responding to Nikki's comment that you study even in your pic:

I was just thinking the same thing. She's really trying to convince us that she is boring! (still don't buy it)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:08 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
I vote Bullit

Because it's set in FRISCO?

I know my movies.

So you'd also suggest Dirty Harry... or... Basic Instinct?

And my Grandpa just left. :( I feel bad. I didn't get to talk to him a lot. I fell asleep.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:10 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Ashley: I tried to post a comment but as usual the gremlins ate it. I was responding to Nikki's comment that you study even in your pic:

I was just thinking the same thing. She's really trying to convince us that she is boring! (still don't buy it)

no but seriously, I study an unnatural (and unhealthy) amount of time. I think i have a problem ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:11 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
I vote Bullit

Because it's set in FRISCO?

I know my movies.

So you'd also suggest Dirty Harry... or... Basic Instinct?

And my Grandpa just left. :( I feel bad. I didn't get to talk to him a lot. I fell asleep.

the stunt driver for the movie, Bullit , just died , but more for the FASTBACK , I forgot where it was set .What city was it ?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:16 AM Quote
Hi prime time crew!
Thank goodness I have this messageboard to save me from this effin essay about floods. Who knew you'd have to write essays in a geology class.

Oh for Ric:
"Freshwater from the Sacramento delta supplies 23 million people in urban southern California..."

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

no but seriously, I study an unnatural (and unhealthy) amount of time. I think i have a problem ;)

I guess you can be too studious but aren't you supposed to be studying in college? What do you want to do after?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
Tattoo update: Itchy, real itchy. I think it's going to start peeling soon. Ho hum. it's not sore anymore though

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I guess you can be too studious but aren't you supposed to be studying in college? What do you want to do after?

After... hmm, intersting thought, after. Maybe teach? Oh dear- I just realized I may potentially be stuck in school my whole life... *panics*

Pages Previous 1...27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:56 PM