Travis

Re: FAO Motor City She Devils
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 4:10 AM Quote
That's a great scene!!!

ricv64 wrote:

moray - "Smuggling gold you say , Tell me about it how do you travel between countries so freely ? "

Megg - " Schengen Agreement lets me travel freely "

Hahaha, I love this!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
oh man, I gotta watch Monty Python. Glad it's just a flesh wound for Esteban. :)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 5:33 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Esteban lives

...for now.

hahaha this 'goosey' character is close to my heart! hahaah :P

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:29 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
You have stepped it up a notch. Moray's wardrobe is sex-ay. And Es' line to Monkey is awesome.

Sleeveless denim jacket, a vest, kilt and flip-flops! I must look the SHIT! haha! It's like I started up my very own Scottish Village people.

I see me and Megg get to hold hands **blush**. I wonder what she used to do for a living..........

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:48 AM Quote
Oh god, I'm never gonna stop laughing now!
Moray is SO stylish! Hahaha, I love Kamikaze. And, to be honest, ordering one is the easiest way to get me drunk! Ric, I'm not sure if the Schengen Agreement works in America, you know...

"Our boy is trying to be a charmer"- best line ever! lol!

Oh, and I'm so happy that Laura aka Moominbadger is in the movie! Woot woot!

edit: And yeah, " give me something for the pain , make it a double , and shut up or grow a fucking pair " is CLASSIC!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 9:05 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
That's a great scene!!!

ricv64 wrote:

moray - "Smuggling gold you say , Tell me about it how do you travel between countries so freely ? "

Megg - " Schengen Agreement lets me travel freely "

Hahaha, I love this!

I just recently discovered the whole Schengen thing it makes travel easier for Europeans but not for countries outside of Europe, it's a pain in the ass to be quite frank.

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
You have stepped it up a notch. Moray's wardrobe is sex-ay. And Es' line to Monkey is awesome.

Sleeveless denim jacket, a vest, kilt and flip-flops! I must look the SHIT! haha! It's like I started up my very own Scottish Village people.

I see me and Megg get to hold hands **blush**. I wonder what she used to do for a living..........

opps I left out that you guys are sitting at the outside patio . It's at the edge of Golden Gate Park . I'm pretty sure that someone probaly has showed up in a kilt with flip flops

http://beachchalet.com/aboutus/index.php?page=beachchalet

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
I love it when I get to wake up to a new installment.

Megg - " moray I must tell you something "
Moray - " not this just be friends crap ? "

Classic!

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:38 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

opps I left out that you guys are sitting at the outside patio . It's at the edge of Golden Gate Park . I'm pretty sure that someone probaly has showed up in a kilt with flip flops

https://uk-secured.com/thescottishtouch/images/full/tp-bt01.jpg

You can now buy a beach towel that's also a kilt. So maybe someone has worn that with flip flops.

Not that it happens every day over here, but I just bought myself my first ever kilt. Normally I hire out, but when I went to the hire shop, I was able to buy an ex-hire kilt in the size /colour I wanted for twice the hire price. So attend two rugby/football matches and it's paying for itself. Awesome cool .

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

You can now buy a beach towel that's also a kilt. So maybe someone has worn that with flip flops.

Not that it happens every day over here, but I just bought myself my first ever kilt. Normally I hire out, but when I went to the hire shop, I was able to buy an ex-hire kilt in the size /colour I wanted for twice the hire price. So attend two rugby/football matches and it's paying for itself. Awesome cool .

Moray, you have somehow managed to make a pop-up on this thread with your "unsecured" whatever thingamajig. Are you testing new Soma Diary spy software?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:56 PM Quote
that pop up is Morays fault ?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:57 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Oh, and I'm so happy that Laura aka Moominbadger is in the movie! Woot woot!

HAHAHAHA!! I've only just checked this thread and LOL!! Nurse Moominbadger! That's hilarious!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

This makes me happy. This makes up for the fact that Andrew (Monkey, and a fellow Scot) has never even WORN a kilt. (I asked him once)

Didn't you post a pic of you once in a kilt? I thought you looked nice in it.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

That guy looks like that pic I posted of Ewan McGregor xD.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:06 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

This guy in one of my classes wears kilts with tie dye tshirts.

Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:45 PM