Travis

Re: Didn't think you needed a warning about this
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 12:42 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I know I'm a stay at home mom and all but my "work day" is dragging as well. C'mon 8 o'clock! I think I may need around 10 glasses of poultry blood, bring on the hallucinatins!

You mean I'm allowed to put my kids in bed at 8:00? Even on a Friday night? That's only 20 minutes away! Oh, I'm all for that! My husband's been on a biz trip since Wednesday. Oh, my...I should have warned him not to go out with his co-workers to one of those uncooked poultry blood places. I don't think he's seen the training video yet.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:14 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
I know I'm a stay at home mom and all but my "work day" is dragging as well. C'mon 8 o'clock! I think I may need around 10 glasses of poultry blood, bring on the hallucinatins!

You mean I'm allowed to put my kids in bed at 8:00? Even on a Friday night? That's only 20 minutes away! Oh, I'm all for that! My husband's been on a biz trip since Wednesday. Oh, my...I should have warned him not to go out with his co-workers to one of those uncooked poultry blood places. I don't think he's seen the training video yet.

It's usually 9 when he beds down but 8 is when I plop on the couch with him and watch tv for 30 mins - 1 hr. 8 is when it gets easy for me. And my boogerface is only 3, he doesn't know what day of the week it is :)
I'm thinkin you may need to phone ya hubby and warn him of the dangers of poultry blood ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:34 AM Quote
dinuguan , some would be so nice . wonder if any local boardies know how to make it ?

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:57 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
dinuguan , some would be so nice . wonder if any local boardies know how to make it ?

give it up, ric. we all know that i'm the only one around here who can potentially cook that stuff and knows how it's supposed to taste!

and that's not even relevant to this thread. that's made of pig, not poultry! ugh. okay, now, i need a drink.

with that, i bid you all a good evening :-)

*bows out*

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:59 AM Quote
I am glad y'all are amused as we were by it. Another slide said, "In wintertime lots of people get the flu. It makes you sick."

Wow, that's so informative and specific!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:22 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I am glad y'all are amused as we were by it. Another slide said, "In wintertime lots of people get the flu. It makes you sick."

Wow, that's so informative and specific!

Pretty funny how I am assuming these presentations are for well educated people too. It's winter, me get flu. me get sick. Must down poultry blood to fix me ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Pretty funny how I am assuming these presentations are for well educated people too. It's winter, me get flu. me get sick. Must down poultry blood to fix me ;)

Exactly. It's a tech company so yeah, you gotta have some sort of smarts to work there. My boss got his law degree and MBA at the same time. So he was feeling pretty tortured. But everytime I walked in the room he would say, "I'm getting paid for this, I'm getting paid for this."

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:30 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

give it up, ric. we all know that i'm the only one around here who can potentially cook that stuff and knows how it's supposed to taste!

and that's not even relevant to this thread. that's made of pig, not poultry! ugh. okay, now, i need a drink.

*bows out*

worth a try , any Pampanga or Illocanos lurking ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
Chicken Blood Rice

The reviewers didn't like it! : )

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

*bows out*

certified lurker here. yeah dinuguan sounds good. haven't had that in a while. (back to lurking)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:44 AM Quote
kayrill wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

*bows out*

certified lurker here. yeah dinuguan sounds good. haven't had that in a while. (back to lurking)

finally!! hello there, kayrill. come out from lurking.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 1:17 AM Quote
2 against one Jude. I like the hot peppers in mine LOLZ . THANKS !

kayrill
kayrill Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:32 AM Quote
http://pitchblack70.tripod.com/gaijingirl/dinuguan.jpg
for you ric!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:46 AM Quote
kayrill wrote:

I think it's very random and amusing that dinuguan brings you out of the lurker shadows. Stay out! Post!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:44 AM