Travis

Re: FAO HeyJude and Paul_C
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 2:38 PM Quote
I'm a giant

http://file019a.bebo.com/1/large/2007/03/22/15/16170525a3903721386b869516289l.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:09 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Buying a burial plot is probably a very romantic gesture if you're goth lol

I just noticed something from looking at the pictures... either this guy has grown since meeting Paul, or Paul is definitely a lot taller than our weird mommy :oP

Ha! Yes, Paul is a giant. I'm 5'4 (1.65 meters) so it's not super difficult to be taller than me.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
Well I'm 5'11 so I'm probably about the same height as that guy lol. At least I know for a fact that I'm not as tall as Paul, few people are ;o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 4:05 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Well I'm 5'11 so I'm probably about the same height as that guy lol. At least I know for a fact that I'm not as tall as Paul, few people are ;o)

Wow! That's pretty tall for a woman. Yeah, I'd say Glen is around 5'11.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:22 PM Quote
you're all tall! i'm barely 5'.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
There's an old song called "Tall Paul."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLx6l0a9JSQ

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Wow! That's pretty tall for a woman. Yeah, I'd say Glen is around 5'11.

Well yes, I'm tall, but in this country, I'm not unusually tall. However, when I lived in Glasgow it was a different story... I felt like a giant among women lol

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:31 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
you're all tall! i'm barely 5'.

That's right! You and Sandy are the midgets of the board.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:51 PM Quote
small is beautiful

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:52 PM Quote
I am 5'4" and my mom is about 2" shorter than I am. When we went to Japan, we felt like giants! We were taller than most of the men! It was a little embarrassing at times. My mother needed to buy a new pair of shoes while we were there. She wears a size 7 US. That's not huge by any standards. She was told by the salesman, "Our ladies' feet do not get that big." It was a strange experience to be considered tall!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I am 5'4" and my mom is about 2" shorter than I am. When we went to Japan, we felt like giants! We were taller than most of the men! It was a little embarrassing at times. My mother needed to buy a new pair of shoes while we were there. She wears a size 7 US. That's not huge by any standards. She was told by the salesman, "Our ladies' feet do not get that big." It was a strange experience to be considered tall!

turtle, i think you had the BIG IN JAPAN experience! LOL! sorry, couldn't help it :-P

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:04 PM Quote
I'm not sure I'd like to go to Japan... I have a size 10 foot (size 43 in Europe). Imagine me trying to get shoes there. I'd be a walking tourist attraction.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
turtle, i think you had the BIG IN JAPAN experience! LOL! sorry, couldn't help it :-P

Big in Japan

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Big in Japan

I somehow have gone my whole life without seeing this video. I am so happy I have now seen this 80s cheese fest.

I love their song "Forever Young." Just watched the video. It looks like it's from Willow/Labyrinth. It was my graduating class's song in high school.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
heyjude wrote:

Big in Japan

I had never seen that video either. Yes, I was Big in Japan!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:35 AM